[INACTIVE][MISC] Canownueasy's Plugins [617]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Canownueasy, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Canownueasy

Welcome!
    In this thread, I will post my plugins - in order from first to last (development wise).​
    I have been in RuneScape private server development for over 4 years, so I have quite a bit of Java programming experience. Now the time has come for me to develop MineCraft private servers.​
    QuadCoal
    Instead of just obtaining 1 coal from mining a coal ore, you now obtain 4!
    Fly
    Players can now fly using the command fly! This plugin replaces the next block (if air) of the player's movement with a still water block and removes the last block (if water) that the player was on!
    Name Change
    Players can now change their display name with ease! Just type /name <new name>

2. Offline

soulreafer

Fly not working for me.
    i try /fly , /fly! and fly! xD nothing happend.

3. Offline

Canownueasy

Yeah my fly plugin broken :( (for now)

The problem with it is this tricky runtime error which I posted help for. :p

Expect it to be fixed soon :D

Okay fixed :) and added a new plugin ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
    soulreafer likes this.
  4. Offline

contex

5. Offline

Major

I knew who you were as soon as I read your name. Nice to see you leave the RSPS development behind (hopefully) and work on some proper stuff.
    And nice idea behind the QuadCoal plugin. I would download it except I already made one for myself (although it drops two, not 4, which I prefer xD).

6. Offline

Plague

7. Offline

Canownueasy

Changed it. This thread will be a tad different than others as I'd rather not release my plugins separately when they are very small plugins. When I do make more complex plugins I will release them in a separate thread. :p

8. Offline

Plague

In that case you will never reach plugin releases...
    This system is here to be similar to an upcoming Fill system which will not be as benevolent as this forum.

I suggest either making separate thread where you can of course link to others.
    Or you could version a zip file and in the description say how to install its parts, but I'd strongly prefer the former.

9. Offline

Canownueasy

It is okay. I just am posting my small plugins here, the ones that are complex and I care about I will follow the post guidelines so they can reach plugin releases. :)

10. Offline

itlahic

Thanks for making the quad coal.

lol my idea ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  11. Offline

Juze