[INACTIVE][MECH] Wool Color Spawner 0.2 [CB241+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Firestar, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Firestar

Wool Color Spawner
    Version 0.2 [241+]

Spawns 64 stacks of wool of your choice, great for creative and build servers.

USAGE
    Spawn color wool by typing
    Code:
    /gw <color> <number of stacks>
    Color can be a string or integer

List color names
    Code:
    /gw list

Permissions
    Permissions Plugin Support, Permissions permission
    Code:
    woolcolor.spawn

Changelog
    version 0.2 2/4/2011 (RELEASED)
    • fixed to work with 241+
    DOWNLOAD
    Download Now!
    Source Code

M1sT3rM4n likes this.
  2. Offline

Jonathan Bloom

When I do /gw black 64 it gave me 256 black wool.

3. Offline

Firestar

it gives you stacks of 64, the /gw black (number here), is the number of stacks you want.

4. Offline

Cmars

[​IMG]
    I wanted blue wool...

5. Offline

Jonathan Bloom

If I have other wool in my inventory that is below 64 and I do /gw COLOR it replenishes the other wool and then gives me whatever is left in the color I want.

6. Offline

holychez

whenever I place the wool it just turns white

7. Offline

Voxel Box

holy~ what version of craftbukkit are you running? that bug has been outdated for some time on our server.

8. Offline

Eddiekins

This plugin seems to work fine but if I just type /gw <colour> and no number (I normally only need 1 stack), I'm not actually given 64. I'm given between 50 and 8 (in one instance), any ideas?

9. Offline

DiddiZ

I tried this plugin, but I did't want to load. Enabled message properly showed but no commands were accepted and reloading the plugin with essentials ended up in a client freeze

10. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

Hello, can you update the plugin for the latest Bukkit? My players love this feature :)

11. Offline

roenie

Great work!

Before I add this to my server I'd love to have a version that doesn't take an amount, or ignores the amount and always gives 1 stack. (or a config-file option to enforce this)

Why? So that economy (currency) plugins like iConomy can be used to restrict the use of your command by charging a certain amount of money per use of the command. This is only viable if the user is not able to specify the amount of stacks. (Unless you want to get into the details of charging the correct amount, based on the number provided, but I think that is more the domain of "shop" type plugins.)

Any chance of this making it into the next update?
    Regards

12. Offline

willystylee

please update i cant get this to work!

13. Offline

skinner452

same here

14. Offline

Lukedude100

When I type in /gw red or any other color, I get a response saying /gw (wool). I have added the permission to Permissions. How do I fix this?

15. Offline

Cmars

Can we see the rank you have added it to, what bukkit version you use?

16. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

He most likely updated to the latest Bukkit and Craftbukkit. You get error returns like that because the entire permission hook was re-written.

17. Offline

EvilMaL

Looks like this plugin is also suffering from the new changes to craftbukkit. I read somewhere that the new craftbukkit renamed getdamage to durability. Maybe thats why this is broke too since colored wool is just damaged regular wool.

18. Offline

Firestar

updated to work with CB 168 and up

19. it seems with bukkit 197 it turns the server off. Dunno why, no error, just says stopping :p

20. Offline

Mountaineer

Plugin doesn't work. Crashes client when any /gw command other than /gw list is used. Does not spawn any wool.

Bukkit 188, Wool Color 0.2.

21. Offline

skinner452

still doesnt work for me, still says "/gw (wool)" for every gw command i do

22. Offline

Jakebobjo

Lol in permissions u can set it to use group users and even with out set the woolcolor.spawn in the groups permissions :D

23. Offline

EvilSeph

24. Offline

captainbinary

With craft bukkit build 210. When i type /gw black 64 it turns off my server as if i was using the stop command in the console window.

25. Offline

Zaonhort

Confirmed. Running on bukkit build #211 and everytime I do /gw it kicks everyone in the server then people can join again in about 20 seconds.

26. Offline

NathanWolf

Thank you very much for sharing your source! I haven't been able to figure out how to spawn material variants, this is great! :)

27. Offline

finisher90

/gw closes the server...

28. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

Please update this. This is a great plugin for creative servers!

29. Offline

trivials

yes we need it :)

30. Offline

NickBrahz

Ok well for some reason when i load this plugin up, no folders or txts or anything at all is created, so what am i meant to do to get this to work, ingame no matter what cmnd i use it just goes "/gw (color)

31. Offline

Firestar

UPDATED WORKS 241+