[INACTIVE][MECH/MISC] AntiInjury v0.1 No more player damage - with permissions [497]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by TheZimm, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Offline

TheZimm

AntiInjury - No more player damage:
    Version: v0.1

So this is my first mainstream plugin (I've made a few for myself here and there for private servers and such) - hopefully it meets the mark!

I am aware of the SuperGod plugin, or whatever it's name is, but I feel mine is better :D
    Heh, just realized The God plugin supports everything i have and more xD
    Well mine has permissions ;D
    That's about it, if you guys have any requests lemme know

So first off there permissions support (it's actually necessary)

The nodes to add for it are:

• antiinjury.revive
    • antiinjury.nohurt
    The former (first) allows the group or person to revive other players (we'll get to that later)
    The latter (last) allows the group or person the actually antiinjury part of the plugin :D

The plugin disables the shaking and such

Next, the settings!

In the AntiInjury folder under the plugins folder there will be one file created (or the file you place there) called "settings.properties"

The defaults look like so:

alert-hurt - Should the plugin alert the player when they are getting hurt (only alerts if they don't have the permission for the plugin)
    hurt-alert - The actual message to be sent to the player (only sent if alert-hurt is true)
    alert-player - Alert the player that is being revived of who is reviving him, and to what health level
    reset-health - Resets the health to 100% whenever someone with the antiinjury permission is going to get hurt (but doesnt actually hurt them as the have the correct permissions xD)
    reset-fire - Resets the fire showing on the screen when a player is getting hurt (or would get hurt - only works for players with the correct permissions) ---- There is a bug that i am trying to figure out - the fire shows up on the player if they stand in fire

The plugin also gives a new command:

({} are necessary while [] are optional)

If you just do /revive Player then the Player will get 100% health

Otherwise you can do /revive Player [integer from 0-20] and it will set the players health to whatever number from 0-20

CAUTION
    If you revive to health of 0 then the Player dies >.<

Features:
    • Permissions support
    • No more hurting of players
    • Revive command
    DOWNLOAD
    Whole shabang
    Static jar
    ^ Both work, but if you just place the static jar you will have to run the server once for it to create the settings file

No source code as of now - will put on github at a later date - if you really want it pm me

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    • Releasing my awesome plugin

2. Offline

IIGoldII

Looks promising.I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

3. Offline

RaymanMaik

I have 2 questions:
    1: If I set in World "A" the permissions "antiinjury.nohurt" and in World "B" not, do the people get demage in World "A" and in World "B" not?
    2: Can you make a PvP-permission? So that people in my World "A" get PvP-Demage?
    Sry for bad english :D

4. Offline

Kwarter

Can you update for Beta 1.4?

5. Offline

Plague

considered inactive