[INACTIVE] [MECH] BedHealAdvanced v1.0 - Heals sleeping players [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by GamerX, May 3, 2011.

1. Offline

GamerX

I HAVE BEEN INACTIVE SOME WEEKS NOW, BUT I'll TRY TO GET MORE TIME TO WORK ON MY PLUGINS :D

BedHealAdvanced - Heals a player when he sleeps in bed
    Version: v1.0

A more advanced version of BedHeal, gives the posibility to change how many hearts that will be healed.

Features:
    • Heals player full health when slept in a bed [Fuly Customizable]
    Download BedHealAdvanced

Todo:
    • If maybe a player got permssion node, "BedHeal.Advanced.Heal2" he gets half of his health healed when slept in bed
    • "I have an interesting feature to suggest. What if players would get tired if they didn't sleep and they'd start losing 1health/second if they don't sleep for 3 days straight. They should walk slower if they haven't slept one/two days."
      Idea from m5k
    • "I think you should have it where beds could fill the hunger bar. (Like being full)"
      Idea from DawnDragon
    Bugs:
    • Something wrong with the config file, looking into it
    Permissions:
    It works fine without permissions too
    • - 'BedHeal.Advanced.Use'
    Changelog:
    Version 1.0
    • First Release

mtszyk likes this.
  2. Offline

GamerX

HaHa, source code?
    Well, will take me a while. New computer since my old crashed = everything lost.
    Just de-compile the src

3. Offline

Pafre

Hey, I've got a problem with this plug-in. If I set the heal ammount to less than 10, it won't heal. I tried to see if I could understand the code and fix the problem, but it's a bit ahead of me hahaha.

Edit: I think I fixed it... Partially. I put a space between ":" and "4" in the config file and it healed me. But another problem is that it healed me only two times, all the other nights I woke up with the message "As you wake up, you feel refreshed!" but with the same health.

Please fix this D: It's the only configurable plug-in (that I've found) that doesn't heal you unless you sleep until daytime.

4. Offline

DawnDragon

I think you should have it where beds could fill the hunger bar. (Like being full)

5. Offline

ipaqmaster

Interesting but the download link is not active D=

6. Offline

GamerX

Ok, I'm BACK!
    Damn school :p

I'm starting on this plugin again. DawnDragon, Ill try :D
    Parfre, Ill look at the problem :D

But I'm starting on this plugin fra the bottom of, since i lost the source code :p