Inactive [INACTIVE][FUN] MobDungeon v1.1.4 - Fight mobs and get a famous fighter! [1.2.3-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by kumpelblase2, Jan 31, 2012.

?

Format Fight! JSON vs. YAML vs. other formats

1. JSON

7.4%
  2. YAML

90.2%
  3. others

2.5%
  1. Offline

bordak

ok so i set everything up all the corners and spawns and warps and signs... i type /md ready to start and it ports me there.. good ok!... then about... a few seconds after it says wave#1 it says dungeon ended without spawning anything... i set it to wave_cleared 2 and i also tried using mobs_killed 2.... what is going wrong why this not working? =/

2. Offline

nhoclesnar

you need to edit the waves.yml and levels.yml. you gotta add waves to the levels for the monsters to show up.
    looks like you haven't watched the instruction video yet. skip to about 20:00 to see how to set those files up

3. Offline

diablo10001

I did that but it appeared when i changed the settings for levels file when i put the waves, there should be a command to auto put waves in a lvl

i also have the same problem as bordak

4. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

What happens when a post is approved?

5. Offline

nhoclesnar

can you describe ur problem in detail? do you mean when you put in the waves, the monsters still don't spawn? did you type /md load be4 u edit the levels file?
    I think if it's approved, then the author can post it on BukkitDev...Just a guess

6. Make sure that 'LVL1' exists in the levels.yml. If the problems still persists, post a ticket at bukkitdev with your configs.

Well, you don't need to load it to be able to edit it again. You only need to load it when you edit the files. Hence if you edit the files and forget to reload them, mobdungoen will override them -> 'old' configs.

+ (@diabolo10001)
    Make sure that the level has waves and the name of the waves you added exist. If it still doesn't work, post a ticket at bukkitdev with your configs.

When a plugin is approved, it gets moved to plugin releases. It'll only get approved when the forum post follows the guidelines.

7. Offline

HLW_Hero

(1.1.2 Bukkit) when I pick class getting error:
    17:59:40 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.a(ItemStack.java:263)
    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInventory.i(PlayerInventory.java:164)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.e(EntityHuman.java:315)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.G_(EntityLiving.java:446)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.G_(EntityHuman.java:164)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:228)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:342)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.handle(SourceFile:126)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:114)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:8
    5)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:625)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:509)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    >

I think the problem with cleaning equipment

Attached Files:

8. Well, is it actually an error? It just says it's a warning so... Moreover, it doesn't seem to be caused by my plugin, more likely a bukkit related problem.

9. Offline

diablo10001

Well i saved and reloaded after i got done with puting the spawns warps and editrequirement to wave_cleared, and everything looked like there was a defualt so i joined to arena and when i readied nothing spawned, so i changed the levels.yml and put wave1 in the brackets, and it gave me a error msg when i reloaded it so i changed it to this: waves: - - wave1. then it kept saying: The level 'LVL1' does not exist. its in the waves.yml

I would post a ticket but i really dont know how

10. On the OP there's a link to the bukkitdev-page. Select 'Tickets' there on the top. Then create a new ticket and provide the information that is requested. It would be helpful, if you give us the configs for dungeons, levels and waves.

11. Offline

HLW_Hero

how to give a potion when choosing a class?

12. see #127

well... I don't know if we should already publish a new version but... Some suggestions already got added XD

* Multi-language is DONE
    * Min/Max players is DONE
    * Updater check interval is DONE

If you still have suggestions, fell free to post them ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
    HLW_Hero likes this.
  13. Offline

Mishrathium

We have amazing dungeons on our server and would love to try this, it looks fantastic! However - making users type commands is rarely the best idea. Suggestion: Make them punch a configurable block to 'ready up'! (just like MobArena I know)

14. We quickly added a stone button to set yourself ready. We have another way of settings yourself ready, but it would take a lot more time :D

However, We have one more thing done, which, I hope, a lot of you will like: You can create the edges (or resulting areas) with WorldEdit! There's now a separate command
    /mbd generate <areanumber>
    if you leave out the parameter, it will automatically add the edges to the already existing ones. But If you want to edit for example the area marked with edge 3 and 4 you can do /mbd generate 2 .

15. Offline

zyntaxable

only thing annoying is the commands are /md
    the plugin MobDisguise uses /md to.. :/
    is kinda annoying but I love this plugin

16. see #52, #57 and #102

17. Offline

xBANAAN

I have a problem, everytime I like to make a wave (/md editrequirement wave cleared 1), it just doesn't work.
    Itsays: an internal error occured while attemping to perform this command. Bukkit 1.2.3 .
    2012-03-20 16:45:01 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'md' in plugin MobDungeon v1.1
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:469)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:906)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:866)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:849)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:116)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.MDCommandExecutor.onRequirementChange(MDCommandExecutor.java:1079)
    at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.MDCommandExecutor.onCommand(MDCommandExecutor.java:104)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    ... 12 more

18. it's wave_cleared with an underscore.

19. Offline

MadReaper

I tried to edit a dungeon, but there was an error, I checked the console and it kept spamming some levels don't exist, even though they are in the server files.

20. I have encountered the same problem. It happened when the dungeon isn't finished (e.g. warps are missing) and you try to edit the dungeon again. I fixed it already and will be included in the next update.

Workaround until the version is out: try to finish the dungeon when you leave it.

21. Offline

xBANAAN

Oh. Didn't saw that on the vid. Thankyou very much! Bytheway, I love your work!

22. No problem and thank you ;)
    If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them :3

23. Offline

xBANAAN

Hmm, I don't quite have a suggestion, but I will think of any. I will let you know soon!

24. Offline

Riakage

so i was watching the video. and my question is. Is it possible to make level 2 in the same box as level 1?:confused:

25. why would you want to do that? I didn't tested it but I'm pretty sure it does work.

26. Offline

xBANAAN

Well, i have an suggestion.. You start in the lobby where you can choose a class, like a leather armor and wooden sword, or class 2, leather armor with bow and 64 arrows. When you completed the wave, you go to a special area, where you got 60 seconds to buy things with your exp, like golden apple or armor.

27. Sounds nice! But i think adding it between levels would be a bit better though.

28. Offline

Riakage

Cause , i dont want to always have to build an entire structure just to add another level. hmm ok Thanks ill test it.

oh also i had another problem with adding/edditing classes. it always says zero classes loaded.

Code:
    >/md reload
    12:34:28 [INFO] Unknown command. Type "help" for help.
    >md reload
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loading data...
    12:34:32 [SEVERE] Cannot load plugins\MobDungeon\classes.yml
    org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: while scanning for the n
    ext token
    found character        '\t' that cannot start any token
    in "<string>", line 8, column 1:
            "262:64",
        ^

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlCo
    nfiguration.java:55)
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguratio
    n.java:143)
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguratio
    n.java:109)
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(Yam
    lConfiguration.java:177)
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.Settings.Settings.loadFiles(Settings.java:
    89)
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.Settings.Settings.loadAll(Settings.java:39
    5)
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.MDCommandExecutor.onLoadSettings(MDCommand
    Executor.java:1453)
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.MDCommandExecutor.onCommand(MDCommandExecu
    tor.java:123)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:16
    6)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:4
    69)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.
    java:465)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:599)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:568)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
    Caused by: while scanning for the next token
    found character        '\t' that cannot start any token
    in "<string>", line 8, column 1:
            "262:64",
        ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.ja
    va:358)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:17
    9)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseFlowSequenceEntry.produce(P
    arserImpl.java:645)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:161)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:146)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeSequenceNode(Composer.jav
    a:203)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:158)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java
    :237)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeSequenceNode(Composer.jav
    a:204)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:158)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java
    :237)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:12
    3)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:106)

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseCons
    tructor.java:121)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:480)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:399)
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlCo
    nfiguration.java:53)
            ... 15 more
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Failed reading class settings:null
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loaded 0 Classes.
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loaded 2 Waves.
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loaded 3 Levels.
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loaded 2 Dungeons.
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loaded 0 Signs.
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loaded 3 Abilities.
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Loaded 1 Bosses.
    12:34:32 [INFO] [MobDungeon] Finished loading data.
    >

29. if you don't want to build an entire structure again, why don't you only make one level then?

the problem is caused because you used a tab instead of spaces (and that's the reason why I used json before).

30. Offline

xBANAAN

Yeah, that sounds better.