[INACTIVE][FUN/INFO] Zones v1.3 - User configured zones with custom properties & settings[740]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Offline

megamix34

You did it !

Thx ! :D

2. Just need to add ability to modify zone points, more user friendly messages when using commands and TESTING :D

03/05/2011 : 4:45 PM : Core plugin complete! : )Just adding the ability to modify region size, improving error messages when using the command and TESTING :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  3. Offline

Pyraah

And add a translation system ? :oops:

(oh, a door :p )

4. Translation system???

A door?

5. Offline

Pyraah

An external file, for the translators (*.txt).
    You must to be french for to understand this joke. :D

6. You mean for translating zones into different languages? Sorry but im not going to bother or even attempt that. The messages your set don't have to be in english.

Testing plugin now :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  7. Offline

Pyraah

Oh... :(
    So, if i would like to translate this plugin in french, i must to decompile it ?
    (sorry for my bad english)

8. You won't be able to decompile the .class files and I'm not going to translate the whole plugin for one server, sorry.

9. Offline

pitbull917

I updated my bukkit version to 740 and when i try the command "/zones" then it says an intrnation error accord please help me?

10. Offline

Tfs Halo

first to congratulate you! but where is commands hurry so i can restart my server and use it :D :D D: :D :D D:

11. Commands are on there :p

12. Offline

Tfs Halo

yh i thought it was only a link to download :O

13. Offline

Bryce

dang i keep getting this, it still works, but doesnt protects the zones from waterbucket etc
    Code:
    18:05:07 [SEVERE] null; mapping values are not allowed here loading Regions
     (Is it up to date?)
    mapping values are not allowed here
     in "<reader>", line 5, column 34:
            Obsidian: true    WaterBucket: true    FlintAndSteel: true    ...
                                         ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchValue(ScannerImpl.jav
    5)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImp
    va:307)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.jav
    3)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce
    serImpl.java:564)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:16
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:1
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.
    :228)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:16
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.
    :230)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:16
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.jav
    2)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(Base
    tructor.java:124)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:264)
            at org.bukkit.util.config.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:73)
            at me.Adamki11s.Regions.RegionsFileHandler.setupProhibitConfig(Regio
    leHandler.java:574)
            at me.Adamki11s.Regions.Regions.onEnable(Regions.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLo
    .java:632)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginMa
    r.java:218)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:11
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:9
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:287)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleC
    ndMap.java:201)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.jav
    )
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.ja
    47)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:394)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:379)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)

14. You have an error in your config file. Check all your spacing is correct and if you still have problems delete the config file and a new one will be created when you restart the server. Also could you please post this in the Regions plugin post, Regions is a complete re-code of this.

15. Offline

MonsieurApple

Moving this to inactive because all focus seems to have shifted to the newer version of this plugin, therefore, this thread is no longer needed.

16. Good idea, you can delete this if you want.

17. Offline

MonsieurApple

I'll keep it just in case someone needs to look back.

18. Ok, thanks.