[INACTIVE][FUN/ADMIN] FoundDiamonds 1.6 - Alerts for finding Ores! (Anti-Xray Mod too!) [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by itsatacoshop247, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Offline

itsatacoshop247

NEWS: OH HAI THUR. I am really not going to update this, but someone made new versions of this:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fu...or-finding-ores-anti-xray-mod-too-1337.43854/

FoundDiamonds - PvP inspired/Anti-Xray
    Version: v1.6

This plugin sends a server wide alert when someone finds diamonds. It is then disabled for 30 seconds s0 that
    there won't be chat spam when someone finds a vein of diamonds.
    Also, theres a 10% everyone else will get something when someone find diamonds too. 5% to get 1-5 of something, and another 5% to get 6-10 of something. The default is 1-5 iron ignots, and 6-10 Coal, but it is changeable in the config!
    I just made this as my first plugin to use on my own server, to hopefully make people want to PvP someone who finds
    diamonds, so its not very advanced :p

Traps:
    Use '/settrap' to create a diamond vein at your feet (need FD.admin permssion or be in ops.txt)
    Just make sure to put this in a spot where someone would obviously have to use Xray to find it, and when they do find it, It will log it, display a message, and kick the player (Optional)(I'll add and option Ban later)

Heres a quick video:

Video of the /settrap usage

Features:
    * Server Wide Message
    * Logging when diamonds found!
    * Gives good reason to kill
    * Permissions! add - 'FD.admin' too see all ore breaks. (or less, configurable)
    * Configurable message, colored by type of Ore
    * Ability to set traps designed to catch X-ray Users

Download Jar- <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Another DL if the mediafire doesnt work for you
    If you dont want the /settrap command, <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Source Code - https://github.com/itsatacoshop247/FoundDiamonds

Config Settings:
    Set the ones with 'true' to 'false' to disable them.
    Code:
    diamond=true //determines whether diamond alerts are shown
    showmmessage=true //determines whether any messages are shown at all
    redstone=true //determines whether redstone alerts are shown
    kickontrapbreak=true //kick the player when they break a trap? (cant ban yet, sorry)
    thirtysecondwait=true  //determines whether the plugin waits 30seconds to show another maessage
    gold=true //determines whether gold alerts are shown
    item1=263 //declare the item to give
    lupuslazuli=true //determines whether lapis alerts are shown
    item2=265 //declare the item to give
    randomitems=true //decide whether the random items feature is active.
    iron=true //determines whether iron alerts are shown
    Broadcast_Message=@Player@ just found @BlockName@! //change what is said when someone finds an ore
    chanceitem1=5//chance to get item one (out of 100%)
    chanceitem2=5//chance to get item two (out of 100%)

redstone\ admin=true //all of the ones with 'admin's change whether someone with
    gold\ admin=true //the permission 'FD.admin' sees all breaks of this block
    lupuslazuli\ admin=truee //be warned, all admin set to true can be very annoying in chat
    iron\ admin=true
    diamond\ admin=true

logging=true //do you want it to log when someone find diamonds?

Changelog:
    Version 1.6
    * Traps!
    * Chance to get the random items!

Version 1.5
    * Logging added finally!
    * Option to turn logging on/off

Version 1.3

* Works better with Permissions, defaults to OP list if no Permissions
    * Configurable message
    * Beta 1.4 Compatible

Version 1.2

* Permissions!
    * 'FD.admin' to see all block breaks

Version 1.1

* Added more to config
    * Added ores, options for each to be on/off
    * Turn server message on/off
    * random item give on/off

Version 1

* Release

Roadmap:
    * Suggest things!

If you looking for more Anti-Cheat options, check out <font color="rgb(16, 97, 179)">this plugin</font> by Evenprime!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  2. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Actually, what I did for now is make the command '/settrap'. This creates a some-what random diamond ore vein, and if any of those blocks are broken, it registers it.

3. Offline

nmacholl

Is it possible to create a version of the plugin without the trap feature? I just want vanilla ore notifications and none of the anti-cheat mechanism.

4. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Its all in the config, you can turn on/off whatever you want.

5. Offline

anonymous

I would like to say thanks for this plugin :) Already banned 10 xray users in just a few days

6. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Glad to hear its being used :D

7. Offline

returnzork

Would you please upload it to somewhere other than mediafire?

8. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Here
    Although I can't see the download count from there :/

9. Offline

nmacholl

How would one use the configuration file to remove the "/settrap" command? I don't want my ops spawning diamond veins wherever they please!

The minimalist in me wishes the x-ray trap and gift features were a separate plug ins. The 1.5 version is exactly what I want, but idk how to find it or if it even works with the current build of bukkit.

10. Offline

itsatacoshop247

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Thats the 1.5, no /settrap command, works with newest versions. I'll keep this one updated too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    nmacholl likes this.
  11. is this working on 617 ?

12. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Yes

13. not working for me im on 617 i placed it in the pluggin folder does nothing.

14. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Works fine for me on 617, you must have some other error
    [​IMG]

15. Offline

Kryppuk

maybe i am too dumb, but how do the traps actually work?
    If someone has Xray he'll see every diamond, but how does the plugin know, that the player mined that trap has Xray?

16. Offline

itsatacoshop247

The idea is that you put the trap in a spot that only someone with x-ray would find it, so then its obvious they had to use the cheat to find it. Btw, If anyone else has any good spots they've put the trap in, please post them to help others with it, I'll add them to the main post :D

17. this is what i get 2011-04-10 08:17:28 [SEVERE] Could not load plugins\FoundDiamonds.jar in plugins: null
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:65)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:63)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:52)
    ... 8 more
    2011-04-10 08:17:28 [INFO] Invalid config file found and converted to proper name/format.
    2011-04-10 08:17:28 [INFO] [Permissions] (Phoenix) was Initialized.

this doesnt make a file or annything idk whats up with it, i hope u can help.

18. Offline

itsatacoshop247

The only thing I've ever seen that error for is not having the latest Java or latest version of the plugin, so try getting both of those.

19. its the latest pluggin and java so idk

20. Offline

marshall007

Is there any way you could support logging more than just Diamond block breaks? I'd like to be able to configure the logging of each ore block much like being able to configure which ones get announced. It would also be quite useful if instead of just logging to a flatfile, you also supported the option of logging to a MySQL database (and keeping track of the amount of each ore every player has mined).

21. Offline

godgodgodgo

Please could you change the config settings section of your thread to match the current config file that gets generated?

Looking forward to when I can set it to ban them. Otherwise they log back in and take the diamonds.

Can you make an option to disable the diamonds that appear around it?

22. Offline

rbos

Hello,

I think this plugin would be more useful (fewer false positives) if it could be set to flag any player who's mined a certain amount of ore in a certain amount of time.

notifydiamondamount=20,600

might only pop out a message if the player mines 20 diamond ores in 600 seconds.

23. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Yeah, I'll clean it up and make it ban.
    I was working on a DPM list already. (DiamondsPerMinute) :p

24. Offline

6y7t8h

Any chance you could add a thirty second wait for admins too? My ops are tired of being spammed everytime someone mines iron ore.

25. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Yeah, Im going to release a new 684 Build of this later today, it'll take 30seconds to add and make a config for.

26. Offline

Zarius

Great plugin. You mentioned logged other ores previously - would love to see gold logged. Don't want to see messages, just the logging can be handy in some situations.

27. Offline

thecoolwolf

28. Offline

Latros

Itsataco, Im sorry but your config file is a MESS.

It makes NO SENSE and has NO organization at all and is very confusing. Recommend re-doing the whole thing.

Like; How do I make it so ONLY THE FOLLOWING HAPPENS:

**ONLY PEOPLE OF A CERTAIN PERMISSIONS GROUP (eg Admin) are notified when someone finds diamond**

NOTHING else. Thats all I need, and it doesnt seem like I can set it up that way because its such a mess. No notifying of any other ores, and no 'global' announcements, of ore finds. ONLY peoples of a specific permissions group need to be notified, for ONLY diamond finds.

chlitto likes this.
  29. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Thanks for saying this so nicely, lol. I'll fix it once a recommened build for 1.5 is released. Anyways, just give mods the permissions 'FD.admin' and set only 'diamond /admin=true'

30. Offline

Latros

#===FoundDiamonds Main Configuration===
    #Sat Apr 23 21:53:30 CDT 2011

gold\ admin=false <-- I assume this wont tell ANYONE about gold, not even global

random_item2?=263 <-- how do I disable this?
    iron=false <-- I assume this wont tell ANYONE about iron, not even global
    iron\ admin=false <-- assume this wont tell ANYONE about iron, not even global
    Broadcast_Message=@Player@ just found @BlockName@\! <-- is this the controller for the global announcements? im confused
    lupuslazuli\ admin=false <-- I assume this wont tell ANYONE about lapis, not even global
    chance_of_random_item1?=5 <-- how do I disable this?
    gold=false <-- I assume this wont tell ANYONE about gold, not even global
    Kick_player_who_breaks_trap?=false
    diamond\ admin=true <-- assume this will only tell people with the FD.admin node about diamond mines?
    redstone=false <-- I assume this wont tell ANYONE about redstone, not even global
    chance_of_random_item2?=5 <-- how do I disable this?
    redstone\ admin=false <-- I assume this wont tell ANYONE about redstone, not even global
    diamond=true <-- assume this will only tell people with the FD.admin node about diamond mines?
    thirtysecondwait=true <-- configurable to 15 seconds? xrayers can find and mine 2 diamond veins in 30 seconds
    Log_Ore_Finding?=true
    random_item1?=265 <-- how do I disable this?
    showmmessage=true <-- is this the controller for Global announcements?
    lupuslazuli=false <-- I assume this wont tell ANYONE about lapis, not even global

31. Offline

Darklom

This plugin is great I like the whole concept especially the x-ray mod one just can't wait till it bans because like they said they can easily re-log and get the diamond if no administrators are on. & yes adjusting to 15 seconds is more appropriate because 30 seconds is big area for getting more diamonds