[INACTIVE][ECON]SignTrader 1.0.7 - Trading with signs! (617)

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by darknesschaos, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Offline

darknesschaos

SignTrader - Trade with Signs!
    Version: v1.0.7 - CB (617) tested
    [wheatsprout]Description[wheatsprout]
    This Bukkit plugin allows servers to use signs as a functioning shop tool. Simply set the sign in the appropriate format, optionally link it to a chest and you can have a sign that either vends from a chest you own or you can set the sign to sell to users items they normally couldn't get as something like a modified /give with a set location. Simply punch the sign to get a little more information to understand what it does and how to use it.

[wheatsprout]Commands[wheatsprout]
    /signtrader -s p - set the sign that you punch, the 'p' is optional and makes it persist.
    /signtrader -sc p - link signs and chests to each other, must be within 40 blocks and on the same world and the 'p' is optional
    /getdata - returns the data of the item in hand (name, amount, and durability.)

[wheatsprout]Other Plugin Support[wheatsprout]
    You don't need any of these for this plugin to work.​
    Supports protection from LWC, (2.0 only) with lwc installed SignTrader forces players to sell from chests that they own.​
    Supports Permissions from TheYeti (2.5.4 tested) with the following nodes This defaults to op.txt if not present:​
    • signtrader.MakeGlobalSign - so the player can activate "Global" signs defa
    • signtrader.MakePersonalSign - so the player can activate "Personal" signs
    • signtrader.admin.BreakAnySign - so the player can break any sign (duh)
    • signtrader.Use - so the player can use any player sign or activated Global sign
    • signtrader.admin.SetOwner - so the player can set the owner of signs.
    Supports iConomy (4.0 +) for usage with the local money system.

[wheatsprout]Sign Format[wheatsprout]
    The sign format is as follows:​
    Line one - Global or Personal - denotes sign type, personal pulls from chests, Global doesn't use chests.​
    Line two - amount:ItemType:durability or amount:$ - this is the payment line (what the chest will get from the player) amount is how much the player wants to recieve, ItemType is the item number of the item they want to recieve from player if the other is chosen it will be the amount of money the sign owner wants to get from the player.​
    Line three - amount:ItemType:durability or amount:$ - Similarly to line two, this is what is removed from the sign owner and given to the player.​
    Line four - leave this one alone, [Activated] is put in the line to show it is an active sign.​
    Example 1) - trade sign​
    Line # - text​
    1 - Global​
    2 - 1:3​
    3 - 1:35:1​
    This sign trades for dirt and gives the user orange wool.​
    Example 2) - Sale sign​
    1 - Personal​
    2 - 1:$​
    3 - 64:3​
    This sign takes 1 of iconomy money from the sign user and gives it to the owner, and gives the user 64 dirt.​
    Example 3) - Freebie sign​
    1 - Personal​
    2 - Free​
    3 - 1:3​
    This sign gives 1 dirt for free to the user​
    Example 4) - Purchase Sign​
    1 - Personal​
    2 - 1:3​
    3 - 1:$​
    This sign takes money from the owner and gives to the user and takes 1 dirt from the user and puts it into the chest.​
    [fire]Trouble?[fire]
    When posting issues here please write the following:​
    * What the sign has written on it.​
    * What output you got from the console. (If any)​
    * What you expected to happen.​
    * What actually happened.​
    * What plugins (and their versions) you are using with this (including version number.)​
    * What version of this plugin you are using.​
    Failure to do these will result in you being called an idiot.​
    Show Spoiler

CHANGELOG:​
    Version 1.0.7​
    *Bugfixing​
    Version 1.0.6​
    * removed the sign breaking prevention function...​
    Version 1.0.5​
    * Fixed an abuse problem​
    * Now protects signs and blocks from destruction of non-op(or permissioned) and non owners of signs (owners of global signs are the ones who placed them.)​
    Version 1.0.3​
    * Updated to be compatable with 600+​
    Version 1.0.2​
    * Fixed link with newest version of lwc.​
    * Null pointer bugfix​
    * Rewired the sign recognition code.​
    Version 1.0.1​
    * Trading sign bugfix​
    * re-added the /signtrader -s command​
    * fixed up command interface a bit​
    * added /getdata so players can find the durability of the item in hand.​
    * added /signtrader -so (OwnerName) needs "signtrader.admin.SetOwner" node or player being op.​
    * now prevents people from linking signs and chests that aren't their own.​
    Version 1.0.0​
    * Monsterous update​
    * Too many to list...​
    Version 0.9.3​
    * Fixed bug where appropriate files were not created.​
    * Cleaned up item.txt creation code.​
    * update to iConomy 3.0 support?​
    Version 0.9.2​
    * Fixed bug where chests weren't detected, possibly other fixes.​
    * still not sure on iConomy, please, someone, let me know.​
    Version 0.9.1​
    * Fixed a bug where signs were not deleted from the sign list when they were destroyed.​
    Version 0.9​
    * Added Sign protecting features​
    * hopefully a fix to iConomy support​
    * now players need to set personal signs.​
    Version 0.8​
    * Added a feature that displays sign information in a more detailed form when the sign is punched.​
    Version 0.7.1​
    * hopefully a bugfix that solves a problem with named worlds​
    * getting chest owner works nicely with LWC​
    Version 0.7​
    * Fixed purchasing and selling to chests (Needs testing.)​
    Version 0.6​
    * Removed incorrect format error.​
    * Chests can now: trade, get donations, give stuff out.​
    * Chests still can't "sell via iConomy"​
    * probably a few other fixes​
    Version 0.5​
    * Release of locking protection for global signs (so not anyone can make them)​
    * signs "should" work fine with chests, however I am afraid they ignore protections.​
    * item blacklisting possible.​
    * permissions support.​
    * iConomy support.​
    * ect.​
    Version 0.1​
    * Initial release of the plugin.​

Attached Files:

rasse, shadrxninga and NEO like this.
  2. Offline

WeedFreak

It will be Cool when you can add Server Shops that dont need Chests! I dont want to clear every hour the chest becouse they are full xD Global, Personal, Server this would be nice ...

Greetz

3. Offline

darknesschaos

just use global.

4. Offline

Guenael

Ok no prob , seem you are the only one to do a real trade shop (one item versus another) , very usefull when you want to use token :)

5. Offline

MacVaultDweller

Thanks for keeping up development looking forward for cb 733 version

6. Offline

irobot

it keeps saying this sign has not been activated please replace it to activate

EVEN after i replace it

7. Offline

darknesschaos

What is the sign text?

8. Offline

irobot

global
    10:$
    64:5

PS:i fixed it but now it says you do not have permission to do that when i place a sign with the text on it (i HAVE incuded the permissions)

EDIT-XD i fixed it, i had reinstalled permissions earlier and forgot to add myself to the admins list XD

9. Offline

MacVaultDweller

I hope this works with cb 733

10. Offline

darknesschaos

should be fine, have not tested yet.

11. Offline

Felonu

It has been working fine on 733 for me although sometimes a sign does not get the [active] line they work without it and if it bugs me remaking sign tends to fix.

12. Offline

darknesschaos

it seems that making new signs causes trouble as I reference craftbucket directly (kinda not supposed to) and so a break happened, shall be looking into a fix soon.

13. Offline

n4Ghost

What meens the 64 in the Item.txt:

1:Stone:64

14. Offline

darknesschaos

@n4Ghost
    before the known maximum stack size existed in bukkit's code I did a dirty fix of my own, so that number is the maximum stack size of that particular item. So what I should say is that in the next update that should dissapear.

15. Offline

Morfpro

When i have written on the sign and pressed Done, it says i dont have permission to do that

16. Offline

darknesschaos

@Morfpro - you are missing a lot of information before I can even try to help you

17. Offline

crafterstar

i just tested the signtrader and it stopped to work :(
    i writed this when i wanted to make a Purchase sign.
    Personal
    1:266
    300:$ <- you get 300c when selling Gold ingots have the problem fix? :/
    when i tryed it says You or they do not have enough funds for that whn i tryed to sell

it works now! tryed with global and all works fine :D btw, thanx for the awesome plugin!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  18. Offline

Morfpro

I am op, and have set me as admin in permissions file. But still it wont work!

But can't somebody youst make a vid on how to install the plugin and how to make me admin or so?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  19. Offline

Makan747

Can you fix so that it works with 740 ?

20. Offline

darknesschaos

sorry, been quite busy with finals and graduation coming up. I should have time on Thursday.

21. Offline

Plague

considered inactive
    (and version tag has to be in brackets[])

22. Offline

jedimaster0

Is this really inactive? I have spent days setting up a shop. This is the best trading system i have found. I don't know how to use MySQL and don't want to devote the time to learn it. With this I don't have to, thats one of the main reasons i like it.

23. Offline

darknesschaos

Inactive just means hasn't been updated. this is mostly use at your own risk until I can get an update out this week. was finishing school last week.

24. Offline

Fireside

Good to hear your just busy not over it darkness. Looking forward to a new version when you have time.

25. Offline

6y7t8h

serious bug! Regular members can place global signs in some areas, the area location can be completely random and when the place the global sign, it says they don't have permission but in fact it works with right clicked.

26. Offline

thtRedstoneGUI

Also looking forward to a new Version!

27. Offline

trackermc

Latest CB and iConomy - Something odd - hehee - nice warning...

2011-05-10 17:13:40 [INFO] [SignTrader] Something odd happened trying to load iConomy. Try updating iConomy and SignTrader.
    2011-05-10 17:13:40 [INFO] [SignTrader] Permission found, using Permissions from TheYeti
    2011-05-10 17:13:40 [INFO] [SignTrader] version 1.0.7 has been enabled.

2011-05-10 17:13:38 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.5_02
    2011-05-10 17:13:38 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-729-g5ee3f0f-b766jnks (MC: 1.5_02)
    2011-05-10 17:13:40 [INFO] [SignTrader] version 1.0.7 has been enabled.
    2011-05-10 17:13:40 [INFO] Runecraft plugin version 0.3 is enabled!
    2011-05-10 17:13:40 [INFO] mcMMO version 1.0.07 is enabled!
    2011-05-10 17:13:41 [INFO] Lockette version 1.3.7 is being enabled! Yay! (Core version 1.0)
    2011-05-10 17:13:41 [INFO] [Permissions] version [2.7.2] (Phoenix) loaded
    2011-05-10 17:13:41 [INFO] Lockette: Linked to Permissions plugin version 2.7.2
    2011-05-10 17:13:41 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.0 (Eruanna) loaded.

28. Offline

thtRedstoneGUI

That's because an update is required for SignTrader before it will work, as the current version of SignTrader only works with iConomy 4.x and you have iConomy 5.0

29. Offline

thtRedstoneGUI

Any ideas on when an update might be released? I kinda need this for my server.

30. Offline

VexedPanda

31. Offline

eRko16

Working on Bukkit 766 ;) But we need update ;) This is best sign trade plugin