[INACTIVE][ADMN] iSee 0.2.1 - Inventory Management Made easy! [483]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by WMisiedjan, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Offline

BigRedWood

Permissions is not functioning. You need to be a server OP for this plugin to work properly.

2. Offline

Direct1221

Permissions still not working on 0.2.1

No console errors

just says in game - You Do Not Have Permission For This Command

CB - 493
    Minecraft 1.3

3. Offline

Bacu

wget friendly link please

4. Offline

Sir Ducksworth

Yeah, I am getting this problem where you have to be close to them to edit they're inventories. Sometimes they walk out of range while im editing the inventory and it closes.

5. Offline

TheShadow777

hey i become this error "you dont have the permissions for this command!" too x.x maybe you will fix it? i have tested with the permission node and without (iam admin with *)

6. Offline

WMisiedjan

I'd love to work on this again but my computer is broken :(

And don't have the money to fix it, Everyone who loves this plugin and like to see fixes and improvements please DONATE!

7. Offline

necavi

The source only checks if the player is op'd...There is absolutely zero permissions support. Tomorrow, when I am hopefully migraineless, I'll see if I can't add that in...

8. Offline

WMisiedjan

The source there is just the basis, the actual infchests.jar includes Permissions, Hoping to fix this issue as soon as possible.

9. Offline

Joeyy

When will we get the range fix?

10. I hope this can works, as I remember hearing theres a limitation in minecraft concerning chests and proximity...

11. Offline

godgodgodgo

are there any other plugins that do this? Just asking cause this is no longer active :/

12. Offline

Kartus

yes, "Essentials.jar" with command "/invsee player"

13. Offline

WMisiedjan

Essentials.jar Adopted this command, I will continue updating this Tuesday I hope for people that doesn't want/have Essentials. Will be active again then.

14. Offline

godgodgodgo

can't wait for the update. I don't like that essentials just gives you their items :/ your method is much better :D

15. Offline

WMisiedjan

So, I think I will have an Update by tonight, So it's working with build 600.

Jinivus likes this.
  16. Offline

M0rti

Any news? I love this plugin and i hope for an update for CB 617

Edit: Sorry, did not see the "Inactive".

17. Offline

KillerBunnys122

Liar...

18. Offline

woodzy

i have CB#617 and it works just fine for me

19. Offline

flames

anyone looked into the distance problem?

20. Offline

woodzy

please update to CB#670 (it is working still YEA!!) but to have server wide distance would be nice

21. Offline

Timothy Graham

Any updates coming for 670? Or does anyone have this runnin still on new versions?

22. Offline

woodzy

im running it on 740 still good

23. Offline

flames

since this plugin seems to be unsupported, try openinv by lishid, it works perfectly, and has no distance issue.

24. Offline

WMisiedjan

This plugin was indeed developed as a proof of concept and I'm glad people integrated and improved it in their plugins. I feel like I made a small revolution. :D

25. Offline

WMisiedjan