[INACTIVE][ADMN] Admin Mode v0.4.3 - Save your items before dealing with griefers! [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by gnftoxic, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Offline

gnftoxic

Admin Mode is a simple plugin - it saves your items, health, and location so you can deal with griefers, bad players, etc.
    Like this plugin? Contribute to the developers :)
    Current Version: 0.4.3 (Download AdminMode.jar)
    Permissions Support! (Completely optional)
    The Commands
    • /adminmode - Save your items, health, and location
    • /am - Alias of /adminmode
    The usage is very simple. You type /am and it clears your inventory, saves your health, and saves your location. After you have dealt with the griefers, done your admin duties, or whatever you felt like doing, you simply need to type /am again and it will return your items, your health, and return you to where you were last standing.

Changelog
      • Updated to CB #818
      • Updated to CB #677
      • Fixed Permissions support
      • Updated to CB #617
      • Implemented the ability to switch on/off health/location/items resetting
      • Changed enable / disable to /am on|off (temporary, I hope.)
      • Entities now avoid any player using Admin Mode.
      • Added configuration file. plugins/AdminMode/settings.properties
      • Added Permissions support. Use "adminmode.use" to allow a player or group to use /am (or /adminmode)
      • Added hook PLAYER_JOIN, if a player had disconnected and reconnected, their location, health, and inventory will be reset to what it was.
      • Added hook ENTITY_TARGET to allow the first change (entity will not target player)
      • Implemented functional god mode, preventing the death of an operator teleporting to a player.
      • Removed extra call to players' inventory when restoring it.
      • Removed an unused import in amEntity.java
      • Initial release.
    ... this idea originated from http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/7648/

Pim1234, Phaedrus, mynia and 5 others like this.
  2. Offline

mynia

Well when you switch out of admin mode it nukes your inventory. So all of the items they gave themselves would be gone. But a frequency thing or hint would probably be a better way to do it. (they could always drop the items)

3. Admin mode is meant to be more of a guideline, I don't plan on giving it to everybody... its just a convenience thing so my admin will be able to play the game and regulate it separately. If anybody abuses the commands, they get demoted.

4. Offline

Ratchet

can you have the plugin persist through server restarts? one of my mods was in admin mode, the server restarted (scheduled, every 6 hours) and he lost all his stuff

5. Offline

Ratchet

bug report: if you /am on while already /am on'd, you lose everything you had because it /am ons you again with nothing

6. Offline

Avous

@gnftoxic

Could i get instant block break please on AM? Thanks!

7. Offline

Fearlessagent

@gnftoxic
    Can you please update for CB #818?

8. Offline

Bacu

Yeah, really wanting an update. I'd fix it myself, but I'm not big on java.

9. Offline

gnftoxic

Sorry guys, I'll be updating this in the next 24 hours. Any additions need to be requested now.

Here's a download for 0.4.3, it updates to Bukkit #860 and removes the need for on|off.
    I will be implementing feature requests tomorrow.

http://www.pwnage.me/tmp/AdminMode.jar

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  10. Offline

Bacu

killer.

the godmode doesn't seem to be working...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  11. Offline

gnftoxic

It's working for me - what plugins do you have?

12. Offline

Travis_Hironak

Everything is working fine for me, thanks for the update. :)

13. Offline

Exone

This is great, helps admins alot.
    I thought of one thing, maybe hook into permissions, and send a warning to admins using commands when not in adminmode?
    Maybe even /kick them if they do it to much?
    I'd love my admins to play by the rules, they're only ruining it for themselves, and everyone else. (hardcore-pvp.)

Edit: I know I could remove tha powerz for them, but they've been active since October last year, and I'd miss 'em. :p

14. Offline

Bacu

AdminCmd AdminMode Adminium BedRespawn BigBrother BlastControl FalseBookCore FalsebookExtra FenceStack MapClone Superpickaxe VanisNoPickup.

when I start the server I get an error from adminmode.
    Code:
    23:19:50 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling AdminMode v0.4.1 (Is it up to date?): com/nijikokun/bukkit/Permissions/Permissions
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/nijikokun/bukkit/Permissions/Permissions
            at me.pwnage.bukkit.AdminMode.AdminMode.registerPermissions(AdminMode.java:204)
            at me.pwnage.bukkit.AdminMode.AdminMode.onEnable(AdminMode.java:43)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:125)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:799)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:253)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:140)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:118)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)                                                    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            ... 12 more

15. Offline

gnftoxic

You don't have Permissions .. did it work without Permissions before? I forget.

Edit: Try redownloading it from http://pwnage.me/tmp/AdminMode.jar - I've made a change that was the most likely cause of the problem.

16. Offline

Pim1234

great idea!

17. Offline

Bacu

Yeah, it did. I'll check it out once I get a chance.

18. Offline

gnftoxic

Sounds good. I was just failing with fixing permissions in 1.3, should work fine now.

19. Offline

jmg27

this is a great plugin! maybe a give system could be implemented into the plugin so you can only give yourself items if admin mode is turned on, I would have a huge use for that feature. just a suggestion!

20. Offline

sukosevato

Great plugin.

Maybe add in the topic that 'adminmode.use' is the permission node so you don't have to look in the changelog for it.

21. Offline

Ratchet

does this support permissions 3?

22. Offline

azamy250

Dowload Link does not Work Please Email meeeee

WE NEED THIS!!!!!!!!
    [email protected]

23. Offline

dak393

Very outdated try Administrate

24. Offline