[INACTIVE] Administrate 1.3.2 - Invis/Vanish, NoPickup, God, Stealth, Fakelog, Teleport, Heal [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Sleaker, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Offline

mrvertigo27

please list your permissions node in your plugin.yml so we may extract them regularly and stay updated using permissionshelper

2. Offline

Sleaker

Why would I do this? This plugin doesn't Support BukkitPerms nor does Vault.

3. Offline

mrvertigo27

It only make sense that everyone will move to that system eventually to standardize and stay current, I realize that you don't now support this however I would appreciate it going forward if you would keep that in mind

thats all :p

4. Offline

Sleaker

Simply put, I wont support SuperPerms until it supports features I need in my plugins which it currently doesn't. And it makes sense to support it as much as telling everyone to convert to using bukkits builtin Persistence.

5. Offline

mrvertigo27

forgive my ignorance as I am not a plugin Dev but I'm curious, whats wrong with buckets built in persistence? is there an inherent flaw in it?

6. Offline

Sleaker

7. Offline

monir

I tryed it before and it worked but when i tryed today i get an internal occuured.. and alot of java error does it not work witk permissions 2 anymore?

8. Offline

JagerPrime

Not sure exactly what is going on, but players can constantly seem to see me with vanish on. Mind you, it's not always, but when they can see me, they say I appear as a player with no custom skin.

Permissions 2.7.4
    Administrate 1.3.1dev-b20
    vault 1.0.0dev-b14

Any other info needed can be supplied.

9. Offline

shadydeath999

what does vault do actually?

10. Offline

Sleaker

Try re-downloading the latest zip that comes with Vault - it supports P2.

@shadydeath999 - Permission/Economy API.

@JagerPrime - it happens sometimes when you teleport around a lot. Not much I can do about it.

11. Offline

JagerPrime

AH. Thanks much then. Just figured I was doing something wrong! =D

12. Offline

knighkk

is there anyway to make my name disaper when i type: /who /list

13. Offline

Sleaker

This is explained in the first post.

14. Offline

dirtydigger123

every time i type in the command it ses you dont have permission to do this

15. Offline

Sleaker

Check your permissions plugin on how to add permissions.

16. Offline

Adv

/god [player] Would be a very useful addition to this plugin. As well as for the plugin to remember which options were enabled before using /admin.

17. Offline

Sleaker

This plugin is not designed to god other people - I'll think about it though.

18. Offline

MaPePeR

I just tp'ed to a player standing on 128 -> that kills me

19. Offline

Robert Pendell

I'm looking to replace the original VanishNoPickup plugin with this one but is there a way to disable the tp command in this one? It will conflict with another tp plugin I have installed. Thanks.

20. Offline

Dimantio

people still see me.\\

Edit: people see me SOMETIME when teleporting

21. Offline

Shinyyx

/God and /tp conflict with other plugins. An option to disable those would be a useful.

22. Offline

Adv

Alright, well I hope you do add them and make it so /admin remembers your past options toggled. I usually always have god on and it's annoying when I type /admin then when done /admin again and my god is forgotten. As for the /god <player>, all my Mods are given the god permission and well, it's fun to mess with them by turning it off. But there are plenty of other reason why I want to be able to god others, such as if I'm trying to show someone something that would normally kill another player.

23. Offline

Sleaker

The plugin isn't designed to be used like that. /admin is designed for Admins, not Server Operators who have all permissions. In general I'd suggest just using /saveloc - /invis - and then teleporting where you need to go. when you're done /return and /invis to toggle it off.

24. Offline

asbomine

Is there any way to disable specific commands?

25. Offline

poiuyt580

Code:
    23:34:26 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Administrate v1.3.2-b32 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.milkbowl.administrate.Administrate.setupDependencies(Administrate.java:96)
            at net.milkbowl.administrate.Administrate.onEnable(Administrate.java:46)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:885)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:178)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:161)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:286)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:273)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:149)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:337)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    23:34:26 [INFO] LWC: Loaded 135 locale strings (0 overrides)
    23:34:26 [INFO] LWC: Permissions API: BukkitPermissions
    23:34:26 [INFO] LWC: Currency API: NoCurrency
    23:34:26 [INFO] LWC: Loading SQLite
    23:34:26 [INFO] LWC: Using: Native
    23:34:26 [INFO] LWC: Precached 0 protections.
    23:34:26 [INFO] LWC: At version: 3.31-git-LWC-b9ea01e8c2f66480ada443ba9084dfbe9832f06e-b81jnks
    23:34:26 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling WhosThere v1.3.2-b19 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.sleaker.WhosThere.WhosThere.setupDependencies(WhosThere.java:144)
            at com.sleaker.WhosThere.WhosThere.onEnable(WhosThere.java:49)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:885)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:178)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:161)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:286)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:273)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:149)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:337)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Getting this, RB #1060, Latest builds of vault, whosthere, and administrate.

26. Offline

waycool

mine is acting up it just repeats the commands back to me
    please help thanks waycool

27. Offline

Lunthus

I love it, but the /return conflicts with Command book's /return :(. Amazing plugin though!! Best invisible plugin out there!!!

28. This is a lovely plugin with beautiful plumage, I have to say! :)

Sadly, I seem to have run into an issue.

The players: Bukkit 1060, Administrate 1.3.2, LoginMessage 0.7.1

Upon login, I see the '$PLAYER logged in stealthy' message. However, loginmessage still catches it and sends out the '$PLAYER logged in' message.

I have a feeling this is more a loginmessage plugin bug, but I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone suggest what to look for?

29. Offline

Darq

@Justin The Cynical This doesn't hook in with LoginMessage in any way. It's not a bug, that's just how it is.

30. Hmm... Interesting. It did work until I updated Administrate and LoginMessage. But considering that LoginMessage has become a lot more fiddly with it's recent revisions, I'm more inclined to toss it over this one.

I am not a coder, so I don't know what hooks Administrate uses to bypass the login/logout message, but considering that LoginMessage seems to be able to detect it, I think it might be work looking into or noting as a known incompatibility.

Thanks for replying, it is appreciated. :)