Problem/Bug Importing world error/not working.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Skiing, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skiing

Hello every one! Over the last few days, I've been attempting to upload the Map Greenfield to my server. I uploaded to the main directory, restarted the server, imported the world using /mv import Greenfield normal, then teleported to it using /mv tp Greenfield. Instead of coming up with the map like it should, it came up with a random world, with the same seed I presume. Here is my console log: http://pastebin.com/JQc9nqTb

Thanks for your help!!! :)

2. Offline

JWhy

Code:
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: ./Greenfield/region/r.0.-1.mca (Permission denied)
    Make sure you've set the file permissions (chmod) and owner (chown) correctly on the map folder

3. Offline

Skiing

Hm... Sorry for being a nub, but I'm not exactly sure how to do this. Can you give me the commands (Elaborate on chown and chmod) please? Thanks a lot :D

4. Offline

JWhy

Could you describe your server environment a little? I assume it's Linux or perhaps OSX. Do you use FTP for file access?

5. Offline

Skiing

Of course! I use CentOS 6.6, and yes, I use FTP.

6. Offline

JWhy

If you use FileZilla, you can change the permissions by right clicking a file/folder and selecting "File Permissions". Do that for your map folder and set the numeric permission value to 755 or 0755.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.