I'm banned from my server.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AcePilot10, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AcePilot10

Well... this is probably the most embarrassing time I've ever had on Bukkit, but I am banned on my LAN server. It all happened after I made a plugin where when you click a chair it will spawn an arrow, and set the player the passenger of the arrow which looked like the player was sitting in a chair. I also made a method for when you shift you eject. Obviously something terrible happened... As soon as I tried to get out of the chair, I was kicked from the server (my LAN server) with the reason "Nope!". I've never seen this before either. I tried to pardon myself in console and all that. I wasn't sure if I should put this in the development section, because i'm assuming this "Nope!" screen is apart of Bukkit, not my plugin. I've tried to restart/reload server too. I'm out of ideas, if anybody could help that will be great! Thanks...

[Update]:
    In console it says "Ace_LOS was caught trying to crash the server with an invalid position"

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@AcePilot10 Try to remove your plugin, clear the player data files, then try to login again.

3. Offline

LordDarthBob

@AcePilot10
    It could be an anti-cheat plugin, judging from the log saying you were ¨caught¨. If you have one, I'd suggest that you disable it and try using your plugin, though still do what @timtower suggested.

4. @AcePilot10 CraftBukkit does indeed do this when something goes horribly wrong. It doesn't ban you though, and teleports you to the spawn as well, so this shouldn't be repeated unless you try to do it again. As for the problem, try following @timtower's suggestion. If you're still getting it... *shrugs* provide server logs maybe?

@LordDarthBob Nah, it's a message found in CraftBukkit, and while a plugin could copy the message, I don't find it likely. Since it's in CraftBukkit, though, I doubt it's a plugin :)

5. Offline

AcePilot10

@LordDarthBob I use this server only for testing my plugins, no anti cheat. @timtower I have removed all my plugins and still nothing. here's what the console throws when I try to join.
    Code:
    [13:35:16 INFO]: Done (1.082s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    [13:35:20 INFO]: UUID of player Ace_LOS is 76727ba7-b701-40a0-9c19-f59e31917d80
    [13:35:20 INFO]: Ace_LOS[/127.0.0.1:49981] logged in with entity id 235 at ([wor
    ld] 245.0, NaN, 1008.0)
    [13:35:20 WARN]: Ace_LOS was caught trying to crash the server with an invalid p
    osition.
    [13:35:20 INFO]: Ace_LOS lost connection: Nope!
    [13:35:20 INFO]: Ace_LOS left the game.

6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@AcePilot10 Did you also removed your player data files?

7. Offline

LordDarthBob

@AdamQpzm
    Wow. I didn't know that Craftbukkit came with much native anti-cheat stuff. Nice!

8. @AcePilot10 Yep. As you can see, your Y co-ordinate is "NaN". Naturally that just won't do. Follow tim's advice: Delete your player data.

@LordDarthBob Most of the stuff it does have is centred around server stability - like this one, for example, is to prevent clients from sending packets that contain co-ordinates that aren't a number. Such things can't really be handled by the server, so rather than crashing, it simply kicks the player :)

LordDarthBob likes this.
  9. Offline

LordDarthBob

AdamQpzm likes this.
  10. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@AcePilot10, clear the player data folder of the world. That should do it. I don't think I've ever seen this before though.

11. Offline

AcePilot10

@timtower and everyone else, thanks so much for the help. :)
    deleting my player data fixed it.

Markyroson likes this.
  12. Offline

Markyroson

I am glad to hear this :) I had no clue bukkit included some anti-cheat mechanisms, that's pretty cool.
    May as well ask the mods to log the topic (since it is solved).

13. Offline

AcePilot10

@Markyroson I guess the error happens when your Y glitches, because as @AdamQpzm replied, in console it says my Y is NaN. The only plugins I had was a plugin where an invisible arrow would spawn at the location of a stair. Then when you mount the player on the arrow, it looks like the player is sitting. So it must be something inside the player being mounted on an arrow

Markyroson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.