--> IDEAS! <-- Like a boss,

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Noutrech., Sep 21, 2012.

1. Offline

Noutrech.

I HAVE BAD ENGLISH U DON'T NEED TO SAY IT!!

First; Warpig, riding pigs with Swiftness II and u can control them like when u hunt somone in faction (PvP, RPG plugin.)

Seccond: Blocklottery u write something like /bl t 1 ( bl= blocklottery t = how many ) and u need to have a chest with '' Blottery '' sign on and then u get 20 blocks of any block 1 lott cost 1000 and u can get any block!

Third; PvP-Hole, u get diamond armor with all enchants and 1 iron sword with sharpness 4 and u are in a hole with ur enemy ( u write /pvph join and u get a random enemy to pvp with op armor both of u /pvph leave to leave ) Winner get $1000 cash from his enemy so enemy lose $1000 and u win $1000 in game money

Four: Kill Dat Boss KDB, /kdb join and u have signs to click what ur boss have like
    I Pigment I Sort of mob
    I 1000hp I Health
    I Hard I difficulty
    I 15spells I like summoning pigments or something ( in chat it says his name like Ragnar summoning 10 enemy pigments )

Five; JumpingBlock, Blocks spawning random in a 16x16 area and u need to get so high up as u can (jump up on spawning blocks) for every block u get cash like '' Charles jumped 27 blocks he earned $270! ''

Six: NO MORE IM FINISH GOOD BYE // PS: My name is noutrech. (in minecraft and here.)

2. Offline

kaZep

Noutrech. i think you choosed the wrong section...

3. Offline

Lolmewn

Wrooong section
    Also, I have no clue what you want.

4. Offline

Noutrech.

shitsame im still a boss.. >:c

5. Offline

Deleted user

How about you use Google Translate?

6. Offline

Noutrech.

maybe i should.. but google translate isn't so good..

7. Offline

Deleted user

So is your English :p.

8. Offline

Noutrech.

hehe. :p

9. Offline

Butkicker12