[IDEA/REQ] Easy Groups!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ikkyblob, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Offline

ikkyblob

Basically, I want a simple plugin that lets you easily create groups (and assign players to them) and add commands to them from the chatbox.

The basic Ideas for commands are:
    /creategroup <group name> - makes a group with that name
    /setgroup <group name> <group state> - Sets that group to one of the following states:
    Default: all users can use this group's commands
    Jailed: user can only use this group's commands
    Admin: all commands are availible
    /setinheritence <inherited command's group> <group that inherits commands> - lets you make one group also get to use the commands of another
    /addcommands <group name> <command name(s)> - Add the the commands in a space separated list to a group
    /disablecommands <group name> <command name(s)> - disables listed commands for that group
    /assignplayers <playername> <groupnames separated be spaces> - assigns a player to listed group(s)

I'm sorry if this is Nether to code, but I know many people will enjoy it's ease and simplicity!

2. Offline

ikkyblob

Ok, I'm not sure, but is nobody interested, or just nobody viewing it that can be interested?

3. Offline

NuxlyStardust

4. Offline

ikkyblob

I know that, but I want to do it from my client and not have to make complicated .txt files myself and restart the server every time I edit one!

5. Offline

cholo71796

6. Offline

ikkyblob

That's not enough for me, I also want to be able to add groups and edit them, not just put people into them!

7. Thats GroupManager you are talking about, isnt it? xD