iCOnomy plugins?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RG_PankO, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RG_PankO

I was running a survival server where iConomy money did worth - you could sell/buy items from anotehr player with those money, the iconomy was going.

Now when I made a new world, with a free build type, the money lost theyr worth.

I remember there was one plugin where you can buy 1 time commands with iConomy plugin.
    There was that Money-to-MCMMO-exp where you buy MCMMO exp for iConomy money.

I am looking for other ideas like this.
    Plugins that charge money for things that has value except blogs, because in free build world obv. the blogs are free :)

2. Offline

saul100

The plugin where you purchase mcMMO exp was Money2EXP

3. Offline

RG_PankO

Yeah, yeah I know that.
    I was wandering for other plugins that use iConomy money and are not "buy items" related, where the money will have value in a free build world.

4. Offline

emericask8ur

What Saul100 said and I made a Built in Economy System in mine, its not as good as mcMMO and Money2EXP though, because its just a side thing I added

5. Offline

RG_PankO

I don't know how to put it in another words so I will just repeat and capitalize it.

Do you know OTHER cool plugins that use iConomy money, which will make the money WORTH something in a FREE BUILD world?

6. Offline

BCTsurvival

command iconomy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.