iConomy Bug?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Speaw, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Offline

Speaw

iConomy Bug Fix Pls :(
    Code:
    07:32 AM [SEVERE] iConomy6 - If you are using Flatfile storage be aware that iCo6 has a CRITICAL bug which can wipe ALL iconomy data.
    07:32 AM [SEVERE] if you're using Votifier, or any other plugin which handles economy data in a threaded manner your server is at risk!
    07:32 AM [SEVERE] it is highly suggested to use SQL with iCo6 or to use an alternative economy plugin!

2. Offline

np98765

Ummm... This is the plugin requests forum, for requesting plugins to be created... And all that's telling you is to not using the flatfile storage.
    Or you can upgrade to iConomy "7" (6.0.1b or something - I think it has something with SQL? I'm probably wrong).

3. Offline

Speaw

Soryy.
    Ok iConomy 7 upgrade.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/iconomy/files/8-7-0/ upgrade ?

Code:
    08:27 AM [SEVERE] iConomy6 - If you are using Flatfile storage be aware that iCo6 has a CRITICAL bug which can wipe ALL iconomy data.
    08:27 AM [SEVERE] if you're using Votifier, or any other plugin which handles economy data in a threaded manner your server is at risk!
    08:27 AM [SEVERE] it is highly suggested to use SQL with iCo6 or to use an alternative economy plugin! 
    Upgrade :(

Fix Pls.

Sorry I am english very low.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  4. Offline

vinchenzo

Hi All!
    I have the same problem, the problem lies elsewhere, support "iConomy" + "Vault" = Bug