I will configure your plugin(s), from easy to complicated.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by nhoclesnar, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nhoclesnar

Hello, I have seen many people having problems with their plugins' configurations, mainly due to the lack of experience. I'm here to offer to help you configure your plugin(s), including permission, as you like, from simple to complicated.

First, to gain your trust, I was OP on two servers: the first one was RPG (closed), and the second one is hardcore survival, which I owned. My current hardcore survival server had over 60 plugins, and I am doing a complete re-combine of those plugins right now. You can check it out right here.

So let's get to the point. I will help you out mostly for free, but if there are too many plugins or they are too complicated and time-consuming, I would like to take a small/large fee to avoid people taking advantage of this service. Or if you make changes your list or your mind frequently and want me to deal with it, I will also take fees.

Read this before posting a reply: If you have a configuration file that you are struggling with, post it here, and set the Expiration to One Week From Now. If you have a long list of plugins or you prefer a private conversation, PM me. If you are lazy, throwing a whole bunch of plugins to me and expect me to configure them for you, then expect me to be lazy to you back. And remember that if you have error logs, want new features, or find bugs within the plugins, complain to the authors, not to me. I only take care of the configuration part.

Magi1053 had offered to give me a hand. He will also help you with the configurations. Thanks Magi :)

To mods: If money deals are not allowed here, I apology. If so, please move this to a proper section or remove it if necessary.

No one needs help? Not with permission or configuring? :confused:
    I thought configuration is the trickiest part for most people.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. Offline

Storm_Summoner

Yeah, I need a bit of help with group manager
    My players are not able to do anything, because I had a hunger games server send me their groupmanager file (Fail)
    If I give you a list of plugins do you think you'd be able to give them this? Thanks

I'd want them to have basic commands etc (/spawn, /warp, kit) plus a few other commands.

3. Offline

nhoclesnar

Yes please give me the complete list of plugins with their commands you want your players to have.

4. Offline

freezzerrr

5. Offline

Storm_Summoner

BigBrother, BukkitManager, Citizens, ColorOp, Essentials, GroupManager, Hardcore, iConomy, LogBlock, mcMMO, Nick, NoCheatPlus, Orebfuscator, Plugin MEtrics, SimpleyVanish, TreeAssist, VoxelSniper, Worledit, Worldguard, xAuth, xTeam.
    Also, Builders in my config can /op and /kill people, even though the op.give and the op.take aren't in their config or even in the Globalgroups?
    Here is what I have so far: http://pastebin.com/8MjMhCkQ
    Globalgroups: http://pastebin.com/wMPPuwHE
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want Builders to be able to /nick themselves

That's pretty much it, it's just the permissions for my plugins (mainly essentials) Weren't working, because Builders could /op themselves and /kill other people... I have a Deathban server, and this would be kinda bad if it was taken advantage of. LOL
    Thanks!

6. Offline

nhoclesnar

Let me clarify one thing first before changing anything. You set default group to builder, which means that when they first join the server, they will be builder instead of guest. I also think you should reconsider giving OP to builders, because OPs have access to reload, restart, stop, reload. Things will take a while tho, coz I'm at school atm.

7. Offline

Magi1053

First of all you dont need 2 different block logger, and to my knowledge BigBrother isnt even compatable with 1.2.5

8. Offline

nhoclesnar

I replied to your post.

Maybe he uses the updated version by CodenameB.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.