I really need someone to host my SMP Server. (Please Read)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by XZeenon, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XZeenon

I can no longer host the server. I can no longer afford to pay for the hosting of it either.
    So what I'm looking for is someone who will be willing to host the server and become OWNER of said server. I only ask that I remain as a Co-Owner.
    You as the owner can keep any donations gave in, and use them as you wish. I do no care for profits.
    My server has 15-30 people on daily, and I care for each and every single one.
    The host needs to have a good host (The server uses 1-1.5gb of ram), a lot of bandwidth, and more.
    The server name is TwilightHaven (Nothing to do with that Twilight Book/Movie stuff)
    the server is anti-griefing and is respected by every user.
    Please contact me through here, or my email [email protected] if you are interested, or wish to negotiate.
    (If you wish to see what the server looks like, the IP is: surenoproblem.com)
    Thanks.

2. Dude, your kinda in the wrong type of forums. Bukkit forums are more for people who already have servers. Try minecraftforum.net (My server is paid for by someone else from there. You'll be suprised how many people will offer, just offer something back in return :))

3. Offline

codename_B

IF you wanted to instead offer your players to join my server (ubempire.com) I would be willing to accept them onto mine - it's entirely up to yourself but consider it as an option at least.
    We have 2gb ram and a dedicated XEON VPS

4. Offline

XZeenon

Well, I kind of wanted to still be a part of the server, and be an Admin in it too. That's why I'm trying to offer my server to people.

On the minecraftforum, what section could I possibly post in?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  5. Offline

codename_B

I was offering you an admin position (sorry if I didn't make that clear) I've recently re-opened my server after a long break in the summer and I'd be very interested in having you all join us :)
    Will you consider my offer at least and check out our website? http://ubempire.com

6. Offline

XZeenon

I checked it out. Is there a better way we can discuss?

I sent you a private conversation message, explaining more thoroughly.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  7. Minecraft Server Hosting
    :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.