Solved I need someone avaiable to help me

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AlexCityOfFun, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

Hi ! My server has some problems , i would want someone avaiable to help me trough TeamViewer to install a plugin and to configure it ( more exactly a permissions plugin) . Who wants to help me , pm me with his Yahoo Messenger ID.

I would be glad if someone helps me !
    Thank you !

2. Offline

CDEEKS

put the plugin in your plugins folder and start the server

3. Offline

HideTheGarlic

Hello I can help if you like.

4. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

Don't you think that i tryed that ? I didn't asked for advices , want someone that knows what is he doing . Doing what you said is easy , but the configuration part is harder.

How much time are you avaiable to stay to help me ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  5. Offline

CDEEKS

are you opening the permissions.yml with notepad++?
    saying your server has some problems and not being more specific about the problems will
    inevitably invite stupid questions.

6. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

Yes , i do !
    I said in the first post .I would want someone avaiable to help me trough TeamViewer to install a plugin and to configure it ( more exactly a permissions plugin) .

7. Offline

Sayshal

AlexCityOfFun you're being quite the prick.

Please read documentation. Yes someone offered to help. So private message him and stop posting. You honestly sound like a 5 year old, just stop. I read your other post, did you even read anything or just watch a 20 second youtube video?

Anyways, what permissions plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.