Question I need help making a server!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by POPULATIONNONE, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

POPULATIONNONE

Hello my name is Casey aka POPULATIONNONE, I was wondering how i can make a hub with mini games and other things as well. I bought i server for $12 a month for 38 players for now. I have no idea what i am doing, I want to make game mode as well, 1v1's with 4 class presets, but i have no idea how to. My server i running bukkit 1.10. Aslo if anyone reads this and responds thank you so much.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@POPULATIONNONE Next time: please make one on your pc first, just for building.
    Get a friend to help, list everything that you want, search plugins.

3. Offline

POPULATIONNONE

I thought about it but it was a lot harder i know how to do the simple stuff the hub thing i don't know how to do. Also i dont know how to do the mini games as well, everything else i can basically do.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

POPULATIONNONE

The hub thing that allows you to select the mini game of you choice if the server has it. The mini game thing that has mini games built in to the server, like skyblock, factions, etc.

6. Offline

TimmoTastic

I would suggest to go to http://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft and search the minigame you are looking for! If you don't know how to set it up search for a youtube video that explains it! For example search:
    "Skyblock bukkit tutorial"

chances are that somebody already made a plugin like that! go give it a search! :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.