I Need Custom Minigame Ideas.(Post Here)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by cfil360, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cfil360

I am creating a mini-game server and am in need of some minigames. I will be custom coding all of these games. I wanted to see what type of ideas the community had, so i can make your dreams a reality. Please post your basic minigame info and if i like it i will respond and ask for some more info and then get to coding.
    Thanks,
    Cfil360

TODO:
    - Mob Arena

2. Offline

sfxworks

Arena wars

Simple.
    Mobs spawn in an arena. Waves of em. First 4 zombies, 10 zombies, mix of spiders/zombies, and so on.
    Leaderboard: Best survival rating. How many waves has the player survived. (Able to put on signs)
    Can be in a configurable zone. IE some sort of region defined area. (Gives the plugin user more variety as to where he can put such a minigame. He could even make his own map for it)
    Player leaves with rewards set in a configuration file.
    Could even configure what spawns in waves.

Uh,

Tired. Maybe more ideas tomorrow.

3. Offline

MrInspector

When I can't think of ideas, I love to go to the plugin request section, usually looking at a few, the idea part of my brain starts working and I get a lot of juicy ideas. :)

cfil360 likes this.
  4. Offline

cfil360

So basically teams fight against hordes of mobs until they all die? What if they die but 1 person survives the round. Do they respawn?
    Thanks for the input.

5. Offline

sfxworks

If one member of the team lives they all respawn. If no they end at that wave.

6. Offline

twinightcreep0

Are you talking about plugin minigames or minigames u wanna build yourself?

7. Offline

cfil360

Bump

twinightcreep0 I am talking about plugin minigames that i will code.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  8. Offline

cfil360

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.