Solved I Need Admin Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rename, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rename

The problem is ..
    I go to the Bukkit's plugin page and I try to login ,it says Username or Password Incorrect ..
    I go to Forgot your password ? I add my e-mail address and i get this Error :

initiateResetPassword Web Service method name is not valid.

If there's somthing I can do to fix it tell me.

2. Offline

Rename

Someone ? Anyone ?....

Bump ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  3. Offline

kungfuko

But you are logged in?

4. Offline

SirRadget

Well aint that just wizard

5. Offline

Rename

I am logged in in the forums , Im not logged in in the plugins.bukkit.org page ... It says I have an account with my email but wont send password it shows that error

Cant A bukkit Mod or Admin fix this ???

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

MaliciousMan

PM an admin, or tag one... TnT

7. Offline

Rename

Thanks MaliciousMan xD I didnt really know how to do that didn't look for the button.. I already PMed Them but no reply :S

8. Offline

MaliciousMan

There's the button, or just type @ and their username. Please be patient, the admin have lives too you know.

It just hit me... how the fuck did you post a thread if you're getting that error?

Rename likes this.
  9. Offline

Vintage_Gamer

MaliciousMan The dev.bukkit.org uses a different account I believe.

10. Offline

Rename

I Said it doesnt work in the BUKKIT'S PLUGIN PAGE plugins.bukkit.org

11. Offline

MaliciousMan

Ah my bad. Forgot about that.
    No need to get fussy.

Rename likes this.
  12. Offline

Rename

haha no hard feelings man i just wanted to make it clear with Caps and Red color ..:p

13. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

you need to make a development account I believe.

14. Offline

Rename

15. Offline

JaguarJo

Rename I had this same problem for a while. Every time I tried to log onto my BukkitDev account, it said I had the wrong password and then when I tried to reset it, I would get that error you got. Here's how I fixed it:

Go to any plugin page on BukkitDev and find the curse logo at the top beside the donate button. Click the logo so that you can view the page on Curse.com. Curse is who makes the BukkitDev pages work. Then try to log in from that page. The password reset will work if you are doing it through the Curse page. I don't know why this is, but it fixed it for me. I hope this can help you too.

Rename likes this.
  16. Maybe they are fixing something, that's why and when you will log in try the account association to sync your data

17. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

lukegb
    My work here is done.

18. Offline

Rename

JaguarJo Thanks man , this solved the problem . I didn't know that Curse and Bukkit have the "same" account Informations but when i logged in in Curse it logged me in in the Bukkit's Plugin Page too .

JaguarJo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.