Filled i need a hunger games plugin for my server

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Hadye, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Offline

Hadye

Hi guys i need someone to create a Hunger games/Survivalgames plugin for my server here are some of the things i want in it.

When players log in they are in a lobby and they can bot for what map they want there are like 4 arenas to vote for and if they dont like them than you can do like /skip and it will show different maps. when the game starts there are no grace period and if you have donated than you can do like /kit donator and get some things without going in to the cornicopia if you have allready died than you can spectate with fly mode and the people have perfxes like[Tribute]<PlayerName< and specaters [spectator] and in the motd it says if the game is in progress or not. than finally at the end the last 4 players get teleported to spawn and fight. when everyone dies fireworks go off and it says who won than the server restarts if you want more discriptive details just join one of these servers i want it to be exactly like this onehttp://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/