I Couldnt Find A plugin that did this :/

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Redstorm3265, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Redstorm3265

I was wondering has anyone developed a plugin where you can tp to a players /home? e.g. /home playername I Searched "GetPlugins" with the phrases "Home" and Saw nothing of the sort

2. Offline

lokpique

Essentials does this.

It has a /sethome and /home command. All of our members use this one and it works great!

There is also a /setwarp and /warp commands that you can use so other players can get to the same spots. Not EXACTLY what you want, but it allows you to setup a home warp for people and use them that way. Even includes punchable signs to do this.

Worth checking out.

3. Offline

11RJB

4. Offline

Redstorm3265

I have Essentials and we use /home What I want to do is be able to teleport to a players /home if they are offline/online instead of having to teleport to them while they are there, @11RJB I read the description and it doesnt seem it does what I wish :/ I think you think I am saying i want to name a home or have mutliple homes

5. Offline

11RJB

Right under the commands section:

/home <user>:<name> - Teleport to the home location of another user (need invite or correct permission)

It does exactly what you're asking for.

6. Offline

Aregin

Essentials already does this, but it is often disabled like it is on my server. Lets griefers use your player list as a menu. "Hmm that guy talking now I don't like him ill grief his house first? *types/home greifer:Somedude*"
    http://ess.khhq.net/wiki/Command_Reference < Essentials command list FYI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.