Solved I cant OP myself!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ironbaby100, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ironbaby100

For some reason I cant op myself I can't acces my server log (where I type in commands) and I cant go into the 'ops' file and type in my name help pleas

2. Offline

Machine Maker

@ironbaby100
    What happens when you start your server? Do you see the console messages generating the world and such?

3. Offline

ironbaby100

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@ironbaby100
    Have you accepted the EULA? You need to do this in order for the server to start.

5. Offline

ironbaby100

I have accepted the eula and the server is running and the plugins are working fine but I can't op myself

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@ironbaby100
    Are you running the server on your own computer, or are you using a hosting service? If is your own computer, then can you explain specifically what happens when you try to open the ops file or type anything into the console?

7. Offline

ironbaby100

i'm running the server on my own computer when I open the ops file I can type stuff in but it does nothing and the console isn't working

8. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@ironbaby100
    Define "isn't working". Does the console print out anything? Are there any error messages?

9. Offline

ironbaby100

Isn't working aka nothing no error messagase nothing popping up and no console

10. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

11. Offline

ironbaby100

I've gotten it to work sorry for bothering you

12. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@ironbaby100
    Can you post what you did to fix the problem? We keep threads to help other users who may have similar problems.

13. Offline

YoloSanta

Don't open the ops file just go to console and type "op (your name)" without the quotations or parenthesis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.