I can't copy signs.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MEMOTNTN, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MEMOTNTN

Hello. I am trying to do Ctrl+MiddleClick to copy signs and place them but once I place them they ask me to type what should be written in the sign. As if it's back to be a normal sign. Same thing goes with skulls. plz help

Plugins: WorldEdit, Essentials, ClearLag, WorldGuard, ProtocolLib, CClearChat, NoCheatPlus, iDisguise, ObsidianBreaker, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsChat, PermissionsEx, Vault, EssentialsSpawn, MassiveCore, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, Factions, ASkyBlock, CrazyAuctions, PlayerVaults, CombatLog, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, HolographicDisplays

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@MEMOTNTN
    That was never an option of base minecraft, and not sure or any plugins that had this feature. What update are you on, and do you know which plugin adds this feature?

3. Offline

MEMOTNTN

It's there in minecraft by default. and I don't know what plugin disabled it. And my server is on 1.8.8
    Anyway when you go to a sign that is placed and there is something already written on it, you can do Ctrl+MiddleClick
    to copy it while u are in creative-mode. Then when you place it, it will be placed with the words that are already written on it. And I cannot do it on my server. I used to be able to do it!
    @Zombie_Striker

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@MEMOTNTN
    Try removing all plugins on the server. Does that re-add the feature? If so, one of the plugins is disabling it, which means you will have to slowly re-add each one until you find the one that is disabling it. However, if the feature does not appear even without plugins, than the feature did not exist in base minecraft.

5. Offline

DiamondJet

I'm pretty sure that only works with command blocks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.