Filled I am in need of a plugin!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lightcaster5, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lightcaster5

I have tried all the free "Money per kill" plugins and i can't even find some premium ones. I just need a plugin, that is configurable, that gives money to a player when they kill another player.

Ideas:
    Commands:
    /killreward reload - reloads the config
    /stats - displays the player stats like their kill, death, and kdr amount
    /killreward reset <playername> - resets the specified player's kill, death, and kdr in the config
    Features needed:
    Gives players money based on how much damage they dealt to another player before that player dies
    3 different kinds of reward amounts (depending on rank they get x1, x2, or x3 the money)
    Tracks every player's kill and death amount in another file

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  2. Offline

chogster

what version did you need?

3. Offline

Lightcaster5

1.8+
    My server is 1.8.8

4. Offline

Lightcaster5

5. Offline

KarimAKL

6. Offline

Lightcaster5

Dude this is awesome! I decompiled it and took a look and saw the glory, I popped it into my plugins folder and it worked just like I wanted it too! If possible can you add multipliers based upon the permissions the player has?

I tested it by killing another player, please add <FinalMoneyGivenVariable>=Math.round(<FinalMoneyGivenVariable>*100.0)/100.0;
    somewhere to round it because I am getting money like #.########## and I need the players to get something like this: #.##

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  7. Offline

KarimAKL

@Lightcaster5 For some reason i didn't get notified about your reply so i didn't see it before now, sorry. :7

How would you like for the multipliers to work and what permissions? Also i haven't added a permission for the commands (that includes the '/killreward reset' command) because you didn't give much information (no permissions) and as i said i haven't added much yet because of that.

I've added the code like you requested, i'll wait for a reply from you about my questions here before uploading the new version. (new with one line of code added. :p)

8. Offline

Lightcaster5

Sorry about the lack of info... In the config, can you make a list like this:
    Multipliers:
    - Rank1: 2.0%
    - Rank2: 5.0%

and the permissions for each would be something like killreward.more.Rank1 or killreward.more.Rank2
    And finally, the permission for the reset command can just be something like killreward.reset to reset themselves and killreward.reset.others to reset other player's stats

9. Offline

KarimAKL

@Lightcaster5 Okay, i'll look at it. :)
    Also, please "tahg" or quote me. (When you answer)

10. Offline

Lightcaster5

I did...

11. Offline

KarimAKL

@Lightcaster5 I mean from the post before, that's why i didn't get notified. (Didn't notice till now but guessing from your answer just now you probably just forgot. :p)
    Anyway, i'll get back to you when i've looked at it.

12. Offline

KarimAKL

13. Offline

Lightcaster5

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.