Hunger seems to be broken for me...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Remi_Scarlet, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Remi_Scarlet

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or dev.bukkit. Correct me if in the wrong section.

Anyway, hunger seems to be broken for a few of my users. What's strange is that when I try to recreate it by logging in with a new account with default permissions, hunger works for me, therefore I don't think it's some strange permission problem. From what they describe, they'll eat multiple food like porkchops and bread, but they'll only have one hunger restored or the like. I've updated bukkit, plugins, etc. I've logged in with my alt account with default permissions and attempted to recreate, but cannot do so. (Hunger restores correctly)

Here are a list of my plugins.

Orebfuscator, CreeperHeal, StreetLights, ImageGenerator, WorldEdit, uHome, CommandBook, CCLogger, MyDrops, DeathControl, DeathNotifier, PermissionsEx, Multiverse-Core, LogBlock, WorldGuard, SimpleConceal, xAuth, Deadbolt, BKCommonLib, Runecraft, Modifyworld, Infected, mcMMO, NoLaggChunks, NoLaggLighting, NoLaggItemBuffer, NoLaggTNT, ChatManager, XrayInformer, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-NetherPortals, NoLaggItemStacker, NoLaggMonitor, NoLaggExamine, NoLagg, AntiCheat

Does anyone know what could be causing the issue? I'd be willing to post more information if needed. (Though I don't get any errors or the like.)

2. Offline

Gravity

Hi, it's possible (but sounds unlikely, based on your description) that this is an issue with AntiCheat. Have you tried doing /anticheat log enable, and then watching the console for warnings about people "Eating too fast"?

That's the only thing I can think of, it's a bit of a weird issue but that's really the only suggestion I have, even though it doesn't sound like it's the actual issue, best to check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.