Hunger Games - willing to donate to creator

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mcb, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Offline

mcb

Hi, so the hunger games plugin I used was called The Bukkit Games but it has been deleted/removed for some reason so it is no longer working. What I would need is a plugin that is similar to the Bukkit Games. With a spawn area, with positions than the game starts and positioned chests are filled with random items, either all random or can be random from a list of items in the config like with the bukkit games. Than a grace period that can be changed. A way to set how long it is before the game starts. The ability to break all blocks n do anything. Than kits were u need individual permissions. So you can have different ranks with different kits but the winner is allowed to use all the kits. Than the game can be set to a changable time and at the last minute it teleports the final players into a room that is created and you cant leave. Than when you win fireworks go off and it says you won the hunger games etc. Feel free to add stuff etc that you think would make it better. Also add a spectating system so players can watch the game or be game makers with the command /gamemaker and you go into creative mode and you are no longer part of the battle but can give items and break blocks and when you get killed you get kicked from the game until the server restarts and regenerates a world (use plugin to auto restart server) with new spawn etc and only people with permission with something like hg.spectate or hg.gamemaker can join the game when it is started/when they die. Than the winner of the hunger games get all kits the next game regardless of their permissions. Basically a fully automatic hunger games with individual permissions and ranks.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

mcb

3. Offline

mcb

How do I edit the title?

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

mcb Top right corner, thread tools, edit thread