Solved How to set default world spawn!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Pompy5686, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Pompy5686

Hey i have a couple of worlds on my server. The default MC world is world. So players always spawn there. But i want them to spawn in my other world called Globby.
    I do have a plugin that when a player joins it tps them to Globby but sometimes it glitches out and doesnt work :(
    I remember someone telling me there away in server.prop to set default world. I also have Multiverse to btw. :D

ALso other question. How do i get rid of world_the_nether and end world. When i try to delete them they show back up after a restart :(

2. Offline

JaguarJo

In server properties, there's a line that says level name. Change that to say Globby.

Then in the same file, the lines that say allow-nether and hellworld, put those both to false and that should keep your end and nether from coming back after you delete them.

Pompy5686 likes this.
  3. Offline

Pompy5686

Ok.i just tried that. But when i put it in my ftp and restart. after i restart i go back to the server prop and download it and it says levelname is still world :( i also set false to hellworld and nether and they both come back! Idk why this happend last time i tried this.

4. Offline

MegaNarwhal

If you're using Multiverse Core, remove the plugin that teleports people when they first join and try setting firstspawnoverride to true and firstspawnworld to Globby in the config.yml.

5. Offline

Pompy5686

Hey i just checked the config.yml and it is already set to Globby and True.. odd i dont remember setting those XD. But i think its fixed ty!

Hey i got a other question if you dont mind. Do you know how to let players destroy blocks in a world? I set up that perm.yml that you helped me. And that player with the Build rank cant destroy blocks but can build :S
    if you need my perm.yml here it is
    http://pastebin.com/UtLc41R8
    I would really appreciate it if you can help me this last time :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  6. Offline

JaguarJo

Pompy5686 I'm not exactly sure why they're able to place blocks but not destroy them, usually those two things go together... But try giving the permission node essentials.build to your Build rank. If Essentials Antibuild is blocking them, that should fix it. If the problems persists after that, it may be another plugin causing it.

Pompy5686 likes this.
  7. Offline

Pompy5686

Ok i fixed it ty! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.