Plugin Help how to get rid of /pl command

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

For some reason my Prison server has no /pl command and i was wondering if its accually able to be deleted :confused: cause i dont want it on the server really dont see use for it

2. Offline

teej107

@Scorpionvssub You can kind of. The easier and most likely thing that happened is that you don't have the permissions to use /pl

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

im owner have op etc. the thing is its not a perm situation or it would tell me i dont have permission, its saying accually that the whole command doesn't excist

4. Offline

bruceweed420

I'm not sure what all you are running. IE what permissions and so on. What are you using for permissions?

5. Offline

Scorpionvssub

pex but really there isn't much different in plugins as far as main plugins go, such like essentials wordedit worldguard etc. which is why idk what does it mainly since creative has maybe 10 plugins at most and still has /pl so X)

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

Isn't /pl supposed to be part of Craftbukkit/Spigot? xP You're saying it's not there, and then you're asking if you can remove it, I don't understand your problem :(

7. Offline

Scorpionvssub

well if its not in prison its somehow removeable, so im wondering how i can remove it from Survival aswell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.