How good? (staffs ratings or players)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MicahCB, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MicahCB

How good?
    What your staff think of your players.

Plugin category: Admin/Mod Tool

Suggested name: How Good?

What I want:
    A rating system for all players. Anytime a player does something good for helping a friends or following a rule like reporting a player thats hacking he gets a "good point" that says he did somethings good and is given to him by mods and admin.

If he does something bad like spam or call people names he gets a "bad point". Over time a they add up and it helps admins see who would make a good staff member and who is a bad player. When someone with the perms types /howgood <name> they can see how many good points they have and how many bad points they have and they can also see the info about how gave the points and why.

Ideas for commands:
    /howgood - A list of commands

/badpoint <name> <reason> - Gives the player a bad point.

/goodpoint <name> <reason> - Gives the player a good point.

/howgood <name> - Shows the amount of good and bad points the player has.

/howgood <name> info <g/b> <page #> - Shows all info for the good/bad points starting with most recent points. The info it shows is when, why, and who give the points. For people with lots of points you can choose what page. It's also only shows good or bad points at a time hints the g/b in the command.

Ideas for permissions:
    howgood.help
    howgood.bad.give
    howgood.good.give
    howgood.see
    howgood.see.info

When I'd like it by: Friday the 4th

notes: it can be pubic. You don't have to even give me credit you made it but you can if you like. Also players should not be told when they were given a point. The point is to review players not have them breathing down you neck for good points.

Also check out my other REQ @ http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/req-fun-arcane-levitator-cool-elevator-0.284124/#post-2607462.

Thanks!
    Micah

2. Offline

killerline10168

Well, it's smart but i think the most bukkit coders would call it a waste of time...
    Maybe simgar98 can do this. He likes to make small projects =)

3. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Sounds fun, I'll try

4. Offline

killerline10168

5. Offline

simgar98

I do like it B) but I guess XgXXSnipz is allready working on it? I will give it a try tho, I guess :p

6. Offline

killerline10168

Lol *Facepalm again*

7. Offline

MicahCB

simgar98 XgXXSnipz
    Sweet! Thanks a lot guys! :D

killerline10168
    lol xD

You guys could always just work together. :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  8. Offline

simgar98

I am a rare lonewolf. ;)

Done!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oomd1tt8197oecn/HowGood.jar

/howgood - A list of commands < perm = howgood.help (same for /howgood <name> and /howgood <name> [number])
    /badpoint <name> <reason> - Gives the player a bad point. < perm = howgood.bad.give
    /goodpoint <name> <reason> - Gives the player a good point. < perm = howgood.good.give

if you use /howgood <name> without a number it will show the last 10 received reasons/points

MicahCB Have fun playing with this plugin, I enjoyed developing it ^.^

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

JungleSociety likes this.
  9. Offline

MicahCB

10. Offline

DotDash

11. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Ok nvm then XD

12. Offline

simgar98

Sorry, just had to do it :p

13. Offline

MicahCB

14. Offline

killerline10168

Well, as long I'm not mean then it doesn't hurt... And besides, MicahCB thought it was funny as I did so, yeah.

15. Offline

JaguarJo

Locked. I'm sorry, but it appears that you are not using our software. Spigot is made by a third-party and we do not support unofficial builds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.