Question How easy is it to use CommandsEx to auto promote players and does it work well?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jaytelford, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jaytelford

Hi guys,

Currently I am developing a server and I want players to be auto promoted up the default (player) ladder based upon the length of time they have been actively playing the game (not just an elapsed period of time).

After searching through the bukkit plugins and reading the forum, I have came across this plugin - CommandsEX which purports to promote players based upon the length of 'played' time. However, I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find the answers to.
    1. Will CommandsEX interfere with my EssentialsX commands or will it just add additional commands to the server?
    2. Will this plugin be able to auto promote up a particular ladder. I have three ladders and I only want the player ladder to be auto promoted?
    3. As it seems that CommandsEx contains a lot of commands that I don't actually want to use, will I be able to comment out this commands in the config.yml so that they simply don't work?
    Also, could someone just confirm for me that this plugin DOES work with EssentialsX and PermissionsEx and that it wont interfere with any of these plugins

EssentialsX
    EssentialsXSpawn
    PermissionsEx
    Vault
    GriefPrevention

Also, if there are any better plugins to accomplish what I want to do, of if there is an EssentialsX module that can do this, then please do tell me.

Cheers
    Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.