How does Rading/Mass PVP work?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Cycloned, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cycloned

So, I'm stuck here. I have a server that's going to launch quite soon, but I'm very iffy on the PVP. Basically, my main city has a mine and lumber farm where players need to go get their ores and wood. Outside the kingdom, I don't want them to be able to mine (so I will most probably remove all the ores in the ground) or kill trees (Idk what to do for this). I want them to basically build bases and fight each other. I am very concerned with allowing people to break blocks outside the kingdom because I don't want them to make huge tunnels, holes and crap underground that isnt needed.

Now, how exactly does this work? What if people build underground and very far away? What if people build in opposite directions so they don't even meet in PvP? And do people run around looking for others to kill? How big should the world outside my kingdom be? Should it be circular or square? And my kingdom is in the middle.

I'm just really confused about how it works out, so if any of you could explain that would be cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.