Solved How Do I Make Separate Permission Nodes For Each World! PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by imyussy, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

imyussy

I am making a server and I wanted to know how to make separate permission nodes for each world using the Group manager plugin. I tried making folders for each world and putting the correct permission nodes I want in them, but that does not work at all. I was hoping someone could help me because it seems like there is no way to do it, and I'm pretty sure there is a way. I just don't know how. Im not sure if Groupmanager allows you to do this. If PermissionsEX works but Group manager doesn't, can someone please tell meow to do it for PermissionsEx. If anyone has a Skype and wants to help me, don't hesitate to put your Skype name below. Thank you, imyussy

2. Offline

xxJoeyy

You can have a look here: https://github.com/PEXPlugins/PermissionsEx/wiki/Advanced-permissions-setup#pex-multiworld

3. Offline

JaguarJo

imyussy Here's a link to the config file information for GroupManager: http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Group_Manager/Config
    The section you're interested in is where it talks about Mirroring. Since you want your worlds to have individual permissions on them, you'll want to make sure that they are not set up to mirror the main world. To do that, you just remove the "all_unnamed_worlds" section of your config. As long as that part is still in there, your groups setup for the main world will get mirrored to all of the other ones. Once it's gone, the folders for each world's group permissions should work independently.

4. Offline

imyussy

Thank You So Much!!!! You don't realize how much time this saved me! When my server is 100% up I will defiantly give you a free donor rank for your help with the votifier thing and now this. Thanks again, imyussy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.