Solved How Do I Add Players To a Group In GroupManager In All My Worlds! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by imyussy, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

imyussy

Here's my problem. I am using Buycraft for donating and in order for players who bought the rank to get what they purchased, I need to put commands into Buycraft for each rank. In my server I have it setup where in each world players have access to different commands. For example: If a player has access to '/spleef join' in the spleef world, they won't have access to that command in the Survival Games worlds. Anyway, in order for the player to get the rank in each world, they need to be given the command '/manuadd {name} {group} [world]'. I do not want to pay for Buycraft premium so I can only put in a maximum of 10 commands per donor package. I have 16 worlds that players need groups in, so I do not have enough room to give the players a rank for all the worlds. I want to know if there is a way to give the players the group with only 1 command. So if I did '/manuadd {name} {group}' they would be getting that group in every world. Im not sure if mirroring user would solve this problem or not but I know that all my groups are unmirrored so each permission node file is separate for each world. If anyone has an answer I would LOVE here feedback. And if mirroring users will solve my problem, please let me know how to do that cuz i don't know how. If anyone needs my Skype it is 'imyussy' (but with no quotes around it)

Thank you,
    imyussy

2. Offline

Necrodoom

Mirroring users.yml will work.
    Paste your current GM config.yml using www.pastebin.com.

3. Offline

imyussy

4. Offline

Necrodoom

imyussy under world_the_end, add:
    all_unnamed_worlds:
    - users

With proper indentation, of course.

5. Offline

imyussy

Just to be sure, is this what it is supposed to look like? Link: http://pastebin.com/z5vzd8E5

6. Offline

Necrodoom

7. Offline

imyussy

Sorry to bother you again, but I tried adding myself to a group in groupmanager but it doesn't give me the rank in all the worlds

8. Offline

Wasted_Elmo

you might wanna try that in server console to add your self as an OP to the group in server in game commands wont work

9. Offline

Necrodoom

10. Offline

imyussy

When I add myself to a group it says that it added me to that group in the Hub world. All the other worlds don't work

It only works in the other worlds if I put the name of the world at the end of command

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  11. Offline

Necrodoom

imyussy is hub world your level-name world in server.properties? If so, replace 'world:' in GM config.yml with 'hub:'

12. Offline

imyussy

Do u mean replace world with hub where it says 'world_nether' and 'world_the_end'?

13. Offline

Necrodoom

imyussy the 'world:' line is enough.

14. Offline

imyussy

15. Offline

Necrodoom

imyussy both links are identical. But it seems fine.
    Also, the world name is case-sensitive.

16. Offline

imyussy

!
    Thanx! Work perfectly now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.