How could this work?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by TurtlesBeast23, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TurtlesBeast23

So, if my network is offline, I want to disconnect the player and instead of saying a load of Java jibberish I want it to say this:
    INVALID REQUEST
    Failed to connect to DiamondCrepeer UIACM (User Identity Authorization & Connection Management) service, you have been disconnected from our server. Connection failed to establish.
    Our in-game services are currently offline for maintenance due to (depending on context, it will either say "fatal technical issues or failures in our systems" or "updates and upgrades to our service"). For additional or the most up-to-date information on this, visit our website.
    How could I make this work?
    Thanks,
    TurtlesBeast23

If needed, I use a server from Dell business products that hosts our network. The network has 32 GB RAM since the total server has 64 GB RAM, to make an even distribution between the game and system :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@TurtlesBeast23 Would need a second server for that. One that catches the connections, if the server is running then forward it to server.
    If not: forward to different message handler.

3. Offline

TurtlesBeast23

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.