Question How can I make my server actually do things?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by thespacebar, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thespacebar

When using //wand and filling a large spot, my tps crashes the server, even when edited tps amount. (120 seconds). I have it running with 4gb ram normally, but I tried it with 12gb ram, and it still crashed. (I have 16gb ram.) Why is this, and how do I fix it?

Running with craftbukkit-1.10.2.jar

Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/JikFBczq

Plugins:
    AdminEssentials, AlchemicalArrows2, AutoMessage, ChestLock, cncp, CombatLog, CrackShot, EasyWarp, Factions, GameModer, HealthBar, iConomyRecreation, iControlU, iDisguise, KitEssentials, llamaArt, LoginSecurity, MassiveCore, mcMMO, MPK, MyHome, NickNames, NoBoom, NoCheatPlus, NoLAVA, OpenInv, PermissionsEx, SafeCreeper, ScoreboardStats, Shopkeepers, SignShop, SimpleBackup, Vault, VPNGuard, worldedit, worldguard.

Yes, I know I have a bunch of plugins, but why would that interfere with what I'm trying to solve? Also, if you already know which plugins are causing the issue, tell me please :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Try AsyncWorldEdit, it's a good way to do large pastes/WorldEdit jobs without making your server poop itself. It's possible that although you have enough RAM, your CPU is getting shit on and then the server crashes.

3. Offline

DoggyCode™

^ I second that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Offline

thespacebar

Ok, so I got that plugin, and it's working as expected. But also, I want to protect against lag from TnT explosions.. how is this possible? I was thinking I could hit 2 birds with 1 stone by asking the question, but it's just one fix for each I guess.

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

6. Offline

thespacebar

Nah, I've tried that plugin. It's not working for 1.10.2. It's working for like 1.7-1.8

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.