How can i add mods on my bukkit server? (Not plugins)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RebornSheep, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RebornSheep

2. Offline

TnT

Some mods do not support SMP. Ask the dev of the mods whether they do or don't support CraftBukkit.

3. Offline

Toasty

That mod manipulates the way water is rendered on you screen, which isn't something a server has control over. The server merely sends information about block placement, physics, and mob/player placement, which the client then renders on your screen.

If you want all of your players to see the same thing, then simply suggest that they install that plugin for their clients.

4. Offline

CameronK

If it's a client-side mod, as Toasty said above, it will only affect your view of the game.

5. Offline

Lokio27

You know, you probably could open craftbukkit.jar and delete meta.inf file and add the server version mod loader in craftbukit.jar.
    I don't know of this works, but it probably will.

6. Offline

moeyoko

nope it dosnt work with my brain on how to do that thing you said.......(brain_derp)

7. Offline

jasonsj10

Well, I installed the Planes, Cars and Guns mod to my server and all i did was put the classes in the
    craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar\net\minecraft\server\
    And then if it provides a folder to put in then put that in the same folder the craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar is in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.