How bad is the 1.3 dev build of craftbukkit

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by LexLaiden, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LexLaiden

I have read a few post that talk about this problem or that problem with the 1.3 dev build of craftbukkit. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with it so far.

2. Offline

zipfe

Finally, a thread about 1.3 craftbukkit! I already wondered why nobody thought of this before.

3. Offline

mindless728

Judging by the help section, there is a reason that it is still a dev build. Doesn't work too good with a live server at this point

4. Offline

lucasdidur

My server have so much lag , and my minecraft crash a lot, I'm downgrade to 1.2.5 until 1.3 gets more stable.

5. Offline

robotnikthingy

it is gonna lag unless you have a mid grade server or VPS. im running on the zombie package with beastnode and it does lag once in a while

6. Offline

Phinary

Very laggy, even running on a decent dedicated server.

7. Offline

KrashDozer

8 core processor, dual SSD in Raid 0, 16 GB of ram Still lags. though I average about 120 players online all day and night, it still lags. 1.2.5 never did....

8. Offline

sillyrosster

I'm using Spigot, which fixes a few things and it's running fine. Can't talk about that here though -_-

9. Offline

Bakuhatsu

For me it runs extremely well cpu and ram wise but there is problems with the tick rate, easily getting too low or too high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.