Hosting

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by rguz10, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rguz10

Hey! So the other day my very old dedi box conked out on me. Over 90 seconds to start the server. So panicked and bought a Beastnode server because I heard they were good. I never wanted to go to a host, I wanted to go strait to a data center dedi but I don't have the cash. So far I have had no problems with beastnode but I was wondering if I made the right choice.

Anybody?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

LaxWasHere

Yes you did. I started with beastnode first, when I finally have a stable donation and playerbase, I moved my servers to a dedi.

3. Offline

oldsadman

I agree, it was a good decision

4. Offline

rguz10

Thanks for making me feel better! But good news a friend of mine is buying a dual quad core 36 gigs of ram dedi box for her server, and she said I could have full access to the dedi for my server too. (She also knows nothing about computers so she gave me the dedi to configure her server and run my server)

5. Offline

bitWolfy

Beastnode is... eh, it's fine. They don't exactly have the best prices, and their control panel is somewhat crappy (it's a buggy, cut-down Multicraft), but the up-time is really good, and the customer support is excellent.

Oh, and congratulations on a dedicated server box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.