Hosting Solution

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xeology, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xeology

I need a hosting solution for around these details and price.

3-4gb ram
    40gb harddrive
    2TB or more of bandwidth
    100mb connection
    Ubuntu
    XEN NOT OpenVZ

for $30-$40 USD a month

If anyone can point me in the direction of a good company that would be great.

I am NOT looking for backwater companies, thrustvps, hazenet, or any shady companies as such.

The help is appreciated, thank you!
    --- merged: Feb 23, 2011 6:10 PM ---
    On a side not I would prefer it NOT to be a UK company. Most are incredibly sleazy with cross-sea interactions thinking they can get away with what ever they want.

2. Offline

xezesis

admixhosting.com.au they are a aussie company but offer great servers in the US and give you help with anything you need the guy who is running it also gives great tech support for free ive never found any better and i can guarantee they can give you more then that for $30-40 i get $17.99 for 2GB 300GB 100mb connection and centos but other operating systems can be chosen, also they give me a 30GB hard drive for $17.99 a month so im sure they could offer you something great!

3. Offline

xeology

Ehh i went 123, they gave me 3g of ram 5.9 total with burst (stable), 2.3ghz, ubuntu x64, HUGE hd (think like 90g some), 750gb bandwidth, 100mbit up and down and all for $30 even, thanks though!

4. Offline

xezesis

Well when you need another host :p i recommend admix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.