Hosting bukkit with TCAdmin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by blackvoid, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

blackvoid

Is there anyone hosting bukkit with TCAdmin?
    Would be interesting to see how many uses it.

I just made a PHP script that downloads all bukkit updates (in the rss feed) which isnt on the TCAdmin Minecraft patch list.

2. Offline

Kaikz

I'm hosted with Brohoster and they use TCAdmin. I know XenonServers run TCAdmin, too.

3. Offline

blackvoid

I was asking if anybody had a dedicated with TCAdmin hosting Minecraft, forgot to mention that tho

4. Offline

trevorhenrich

I do! I'm very familiar with it too! Join my server and ask for Trevor if you have questions! ForgeCraft! 24/7 Survival Role Play Server! [RPG][PVP][PVE][Plugins][iConomy][SURVIVAL]

Server IP: 69.197.190.133:25565

Numerous amount of plugins such as iConomy, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, iConomy, MCMMO, Runecraft, Spleef.

We have a great team of Admins who are there to help, and can also protect your zones and such.
    Players can level up their Mining, Woodcutting, and Farming skills to get bonus drops as their skills progress. With help from the MCMMO mod.

5. Offline

itorrent

This is like your 3rd post with this exact same message, if u search the forums there is a sub folder where u can show off your minecraft server...

So stop advertising in forums where it doesn't belong.

http://forums.bukkit.org/forums/show-off-your-bukkit-server.18/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.