Horse Spawning Issue

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Maihym, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Maihym

So when I first start my server I can spawn horses with the horse egg then after a minute or two it won't let me anymore I have updated to the latest development build for bukkit and all of my plugins are updated but not all of them are 1.6.1. Also when I went on my friends server I could spawn horses no problem and his server is 1.6.1 as well which is weird. So how do I fix this?

Can someone please help me I really want to be able to spawn horses for my players.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Offline

John Cameron

Maihym
    I had the same problem, horses do NOT spawn in the current world that used to be 1.5.2
    However, you could have another world for just mining or one that resets weekly, to keep the new update changes in use. If you want to use what I did, this is it (BACKUP YOUR WORLDS!!!)
    • Get Multiverse-Core
    • Type in /mv create <world name> normal (This causes lag for a short time!)
    • Get some kind of teleporting plugin to tp users to the new world
    • Done
    Just make sure to look in the plains biome ;)

EDIT: Horses can't teleport to the normal world (one that doesn't reset), you'll need some kind of plugin for that.

EDIT: Also found this, it explains it a bit better: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/horses.157604/#post-1737620

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.