HitForDiamond

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KazukiMC, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Offline

KazukiMC

Please, make a Plugin Where you hits a player so is it 25% for it pops out diamonds of the player i hope it is Possible to make.

2. Offline

Jaker232

What you're trying to say is, you want a plugin, that when you hit a player, it has a 25% chance to pop out a diamond?

3. Offline

EssexIO

4. Offline

KazukiMC

EssexIO Thanks but is it possible to make it get more diamonds?

And THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5. Offline

EssexIO

KazukiMC It's very possible. Do you want to give the user more diamonds every time, or increase the chances of getting them? If you'd like to increase the number, tell me how many you want to give them, else, tell me the chance to increase it to. :)

6. Offline

KazukiMC

Is it Possible to get diamond a little bit slower?? Diamonds can do Almost Everything on my server.? Please

7. Offline

AndyMcB1

That's giving the attacker a diamond roughly 70% of the time.

Also you should consider removing the useless else{}

timtower likes this.
  8. Offline

KazukiMC

9. Offline

AndyMcB1

I don't know how I can be more clear considering my comment wasn't directed towards you.

jacklin213 likes this.
  10. Offline

EssexIO

AndyMcB1 - Thanks for noticing that, coded this on absolutely no sleep. I'll push an update right now. In the mean time, KazukiMC, you still haven't told me what you'd like. I'm going to set it to 20% (like you wanted) and that means out of every ten hits approximately, two of those will reward diamonds. I'll update my above post with a new download link in a moment, and will also publish my source again, AndyMcB1.

11. Offline

iCopyright

12. Offline

EssexIO

One, I've already coded this and fulfilled the request. Two, that was uploaded a month ago. Three, you're using a five percent chance, not a 20 percent one. Please allow me to continue to fulfill this request.

13. Offline

_Filip

14. Offline

EssexIO

15. Offline

iCopyright

In the plugin i gave him, you can edit the percent chance. And i think if you ask him what server he saw this on, i can guess it was redstonepvp.

The plugin i gave him is also the original plugin, that is being used on redstonepvp.

KazukiMC likes this.
  16. Offline

KazukiMC

HyVe What did you send me?

HyVe I get diamonds when i hit in safe-zone

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  17. Offline

iCopyright

should not happend. try to make a worldguard region on the same area as the safezone and it should work.

18. Offline

Twisted_Panda

But, you see it's not stopping from hitting them simply just stopping the damage. So, it would still count as a hit.

19. Offline

iCopyright

Twisted_Panda than you are doing something wrong. Works good for me.

20. Offline

Twisted_Panda

Never said I tried it, but i'm telling you about the error in safe zone coding wise

21. Offline

iCopyright