(Hiring) Developer Search

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Royal_Soda, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Royal_Soda

Hey, I go by the name Royal_Soda and I've decided to start a rather large project. I've decided that I'm going to start up a new Minecraft server that is based on an economy and the vanilla survival of Minecraft. But, I came up with a few ideas for some plugins I'd like to be able to include into my server. Normally I'd try to make them myself, since I am able to program in Java. But, these projects are out of my experience level. Although, for most of you developers on Bukkit, I'm sure these will be as easy as eating pie. So here is the deal, I am not going to share the ideas across all of Bukkit because I'd like for them to be kept private. But, if your a developer and willing to help me out, these are the things I think you will need in order to get through the project:
    • Experience programming in Java.
    • Experience programming in PHP.
    • Experience with HTML.
    If you don't match all of the requirements, don't worry. Not all of the plugins I'd like programmed require knowledge for PHP and/or HTML. I do have two projects that require only Java, one being much harder to create than the other.
    So what's in it for you, eh? I was thinking that here should be a choice so that the developer(s) could enjoy a better reward. I was considering having a one time payment to whomever helps me out. The payment is negotiable but I was considering ($5-$20). The other choice is for the programmer(s) who help me out could receive a special rank on my server. An example would be the title "PluginDev". The reward each of the developers get, if there are multiple, is entirely up to them, as long as both of us agree upon it.

To apply, please send me a private message here. Include which of the three requirements you meet, how often you are online per day, your name (Username or IRL, I don't mind.), Skype ID, and send me some of your previous work to look at.

For anyone that was too lazy to read the whole thing..
    Idea: Disclosed until someone or some people are found.
    Reward: Optional, you choose between getting an game rank or a payment.
    Requirements: HTML, PHP & Java. If you don't know PHP or HTML, your still ok.

To apply, please send me a private message here. Include which of the three requirements you meet, how often are you online per day, your name (Username or IRL, I don't mind.), Skype ID, and send me some of your previous work to look at.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Offline

Pezmantbh

3. Offline

Royal_Soda

@Pezmantbh
    Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.