HideMe

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ShadowWizardMC, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: HideMe

What I want: I'd like the plugin to give players and item which will only hide a certain group. Example being MinePlex where there is an enderperal (or any item) and when you right click it it changes it to something else (eye of ender) and it hides every other group except the one it says. Like Player Visibility: Vip Only and it only shows players in the Vip group only. Also the changing item feature will be appriciated

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: hideme.vip - shows only group with this permission
    hideme.vip+ - shows only group with this permission

Reward: Plugin will be added to the server and You will be promoted to highest donator rank.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

rfsantos1996

https://github.com/rfsantos1996/PlayerToggle - This could half fill this, it'll toggle player seing, for all players. (you need permission "pt.toggle" for that)

Can you explain better the VIP thing? I'll try to add this tomorrow

3. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

Sure what I mean by vip is more of a system I'm havibg in my server. Where there are 3 donator ranks iron,gold and diamond and I want when players join the server it gives them an item (configurable) also in a defined spot (configurable) and when they use it, it hides everyone BUT thw group with the permission IE default turns visibility on for (vip)diamond players it. Shows only players with diamond rank and gives a new item in there hand if you want. A more clear understanding add me on skype ShadowWizardMC thx

4. Offline

Maurdekye

This is pretty easy, if what you want is what I think you want. In short, you want a plugin that, if a player (who has permission) right clicks with an enderpearl in their hand, it turns into an eye of ender, and that player becomes invisible? And the reverse happens when they right click with the eye of ender - they turn visible again, and it turns into an enderpearl? Just need to be clear.

5. Offline

rfsantos1996

GitHub, click the .jar and "View Raw" to use, just use "pt.exception" if you want to a group still be seen when you turn everyone invisible, and "pt.toggle" to allow the player to toggle player visibility.

6. Offline

Garris0n

There's the magic clock plugin somewhere.

7. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

Not exactly I want the plugin to hide players in a certain group like I'm gonna give you an exact example. Eg shadowwizard joined the game and was given an enderpearl in a configured spot. And its name is player visibility : premium which menas only players with the permission hideme.premiuim will be able to be SEEN by shadowwizard if he right clicks the enderpearl it turns into an eye of ender and has the name. Player visibility: Vip Only which will aloow players with permission hidme.vip to be SEEN by shadowwizard I also want the feature to have custom permissions I also want this plugin to be public with less features and some private features to be added

8. Offline

rfsantos1996

Did you saw my post? (just wondering >.>, didnt meant to be rude)

9. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

Ill try this when I get home from school I'm using my phone but if it works I will pm you any additional features i would like added and if it doesent I posted something before. To state what I want and I did see your post you made it when I was explaining. It more so oit. When I had already. Posted it

Yes i did see your post and i tested the plugin and it works fine but there is somethings i need to change and that is the item names i want to change the dyes to enderpearl and eye of ender and i want the ender pearl to be named Player Visibility: Premium and Eye of ender to say Player Visibility: Vip. For the eye fo ender i want it to show only players in the premium group and for the eye of ender i want it to show only players who are OP and in the vip group or higher

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  10. Offline

rfsantos1996

I'll customize the premium group thing because its necessary, but the VIP group or higher, just put the "pt.exception" on VIPs and higher groups.

And for the name i'll add an config option to id, the item you can change based on its name here

11. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

do you think i can try and edit some of it myself?

12. Offline

rfsantos1996

Yeah, just get the source code and try if you want (;

You have the name system, you just need to hide people who arent premium, so when you toggle, you wont hide who have "pt.exception" AND "pt.premium", just add this permission on code and on your server and you're done with the custom build

13. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

uuuuuh O.O how about we chat on skype sorry to say but i have no idea what to do sorry!

14. Offline

rfsantos1996

Add jabyftw (;

15. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

What? LoL :eek:

16. Offline

rfsantos1996

On skype, add "jabyftw" so we can talk >.>

17. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

Ooooooh Lolz sorry about that