Hide player Name tags

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by shades161, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

shades161

I was wondering how to hide a player's name tag above their head. I am working on making a minigame plugin and need to hide player name tags. I saw that it could be done with TagAPI but the issue is is that it doesn't support 1.8. I also found this on the spigot site https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/s...lity(org.bukkit.scoreboard.NameTagVisibility)
    The issue is, I don't know if it works, or how to do it. Would anyone be able to give me a way that works?

2. Offline

Konato_K

3. Offline

shades161

@Konato_K I tried TagAPI which just spit out a bunch of errors (because it is outdated) and I haven't been able to try the scoreboard name tag visibility. because I am right now the only person here (friends who normally help test things that rely on multiple people are all busy) plus I am learning how to use the scoreboard since I have never used it before.

4. Offline

Konato_K

@shades161 You should read this tutorial, it pretty much includes the basics of teams in Bukkit scoreboards (some people say that page doesn't work with some browsers)

5. Offline

shades161

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.