Herocraft Development seeking more developers!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Kainzo, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kainzo

We're starting up a HeroBook section :) going to be great!

If any devs have extensive experience with books - drop me a line, I'm looking for someone who can make this plan work.

2. Offline

xXMaTTHDXx

What does hero book do exactly?

3. Offline

YoshiGenius

If you're still accepting.. even though it's 2 years on since post #1...

Minecraft IGN / Age: YoshiGenius / 16
    Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): +11 GMT (AEST, Sydney, Australia)
    How long have you been playing Minecraft?: More than 2 years.
    What is your level of Java experience?: I can code in Java sufficiently to make complex plugins.
    Do you currently host or help run a server (if so which)? I only run my own 3 slot server for me and my 2 friends. I do, however, run a Team Fortress 2 server.
    Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Please see here, as there are too many to list, but I do try to make them as configurable as possible, with my newer ones being more lightweight and efficient. http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/YoshiGenius/server-mods/
    Additional info you would like to tell us?: I program in Java, a lot, but I'm also a client modder, so my time is split between plugins, mods, and school work, as I'm not quite out of high school.

4. Offline

Kainzo

Yes, our development team is still active, even after two years :)

5. Offline

Kainzo

We're starting to write our Herostorage API and begin the processing of making Heroes SQL supportable. Fun times.

Looking for a SQL/java dev :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.